Coming Out (Tony Stark x Ftm!reader)

Marvel
This ones quite short, but I hope you enjoy it.
Tony was an all out guy so when he suggested that for our first date, we would have a picnic in the park, it was more than surprising. It was late spring but the weather was perfect. We walked slowly around after our meal and talked. I felt guilt make it's way into my mind. I needed to tell him. He noticed me spacing out and wrapped his hand in mine. "Something wrong?" He asked. I nodded and looked down at my shoes. "I have something to tell you." Stark must have realized that this was important, because he lead us over to a bench. He angled himself so he would look at me, giving me his undivided attention. "What is it?" He asked softly.
I stared at our hands which were both still wrapped around each other and tried to calm down. My heart was beating hard, my chest felt unbearably heavy, and I started shaking a bit. I glanced up at his eyes and they held concern. "Tony.... I'm not a girl." I stated. He tilted his head a little. He looked deep in thought. "You're not a girl?" He questioned.
I nodded. "I'm transgender." He was silent for a few moments. Then he looked up at me, grinning.
"Okay"
He leaned over and kissed me. "The media's going to blow up knowing I have a boyfriend though." He chuckled.