f*ck you senseless

I checked the time on my phone and its the usual 3 am that I wake up. I climbed out of bed without waking Jake and went to the kitchen. I started preparing myself a cup of coffee along with one for my mother and I took out two pain killers. You'll see why soon. I prepared Jake's school stuff for him and set it near the door. Once I was finished I sat on a chair to the corner of the kitchen and looked out to the sunrise. I sat there for 2 hours looking to the sky and I could feel a tear slowly run down my cheeks. I do this every day and I can't help it. I couldn't care less about myself, I am more worried about Jake for the fact that he always has to come home to a drunk mother.

I heard a familiar door creak and I wiped away my tears.

"Morning mom"

"Morning honey," she says holding her head "I'm majorly hungover"

"I know, there's coffee and pain killers on the counter" I rolled my eyes

"Aww, thanks babe" she slurred and kissed my forehead. God damn, she reeked but its a familiar scent.

She took the coffee and the pills and went back to her room and I just rolled my eyes. I checked the time and it was already quarter past 5. I had to wake Jake to take him to school. Why? You may ask it because my shift starts at 6 am and I always carry Jake to school.

I had just dropped Jake off and I was on my way to bust tables at the restaurant. As I opened the door ready to take orders and what not my phone rang. Its Jeff, my boss at the club.

On-call

"You're working a double shift tonight Rita can't make" he demanded

"I'll see what I can do" I replied aggravated

"Don't be like that", "you're my girl I'll let you put together your routine tonight, just please work the shift"

"Fine just make sure you got that cash flow"

Call ended

After that, I busted my ass at tables

-

At the club

I chose the one outfit that I've never worn and to do the routine that I'm sure would land me a lot of cash

I chose the one outfit that I've never worn and to do the routine that I'm sure would land me a lot of cash. I turn on my heels and strut out the curtains and onto a table. I served a couple of drinks as I got a couple of whistles and calls. Money was being thrown at me even though I wasn't doing anything.

"20 tequila shots!" I yelled to the bartender

"Here ya go" he hands me the drinks and as I was about to turn around I bumped into Jeff causing the tray to fall

"Shit" I murmured

"Forget about it...I got a deal for you but only if you want some serious cash" he said enthusiastically

"Yeah, what's the job?"

"Lux curtain 3"

I nodded and put a smile on my face pretending that I wanted to be here. I've never gotten a curtain before so it should be interesting. People who are in Luxury curtains are made of money so they pay a lot to get a dance. It shouldn't be hard because they can't touch the dancers.

I walked in and immediately walked out. I'm not letting an old man lose his dentures on me. I stormed out looking for Jeff but found myself drenched in Johnny Walker.

"Watch where you're going you fucking slut!" The girl yelled

"If you weren't too busy showing off your new weave then you would have seen me you blind set cow!" I yelled aggravated knowing that I'll have to pay for the bar's outfit

"Who the hell do you think you are calling my girlfriend a cow!"

I look up and I see a tall tan guy. His hair a sleek chocolate brown with slight curls, his jawline as sharp as a knife maybe but I wasn't impressed by him nor scared of him.

"Calm your balls and back the hell down fuckboy!"

I said storming off to the restroom to clean myself up. As the water ran the door slammed open and the same guy came in.

"Can't you read it says ladies room" I sarcastically stated

He locks the door and pushes me up against the wall holding onto my waist and throat but not hard enough to hurt but it did.

"You're going to listen carefully ok" I nodded

"Don't you ever speak to me or my girlfriend like that EVER!" He whispers yell near my ear. He looks me in the eyes and smirks.

He kisses me and then let's go

"I would fuck you senselessly but I have better things to do than bang that cheesy pussy of yours"