Birthdays

(y/n)= your name

(l/n)=last name

(f/c)=favorite color

(f/f)=favorite food

(b/m)=birth month

(b/d)=birth day

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"What's your favorite color?"

"The color of my enemies' blood."

"..."

"(f/c)."

"What about your favorite food?"

"(f/f) is really good."

"What about-"

"Are you setting up a dating profile for (y/n)," Natasha interrupted as she walked into the kitchen "because if you are you should put that he also enjoys long walks on the beach, he'll be getting all types of babes after him."

Tony rolled his eyes at his friend. "Steve asked if we can set up a proper file for (y/n), also I thought it would be a good time to sorta get to know the new member to the team."

"I think he's secretly trying to find something to blackmail me with," you told Natasha who just snorted as she starting making a pot of coffee.

"Only if you piss me off."

"What do you have so far?" Natasha handed Tony a fresh cup of coffee and looked at his laptop.

Tony had done a good job of getting the required information for your files like your height, your weight, and other distinctive physical features. He had also added a couple of random facts like your favorite show and activities.

"You forgot to write his birthday."

"I didn't," Tony replied, "He doesn't know it."

"Really?"

You shrugged not understanding the big deal, it was just the day you were born. Why should it matter?

"What's the big deal?" You asked.

"People usually celebrate the day they are born. They get gifts and have fun." Tony explained.

"Sounds selfish." You simply stated as you got up and grabbed the pot of coffee.

Natasha stared at you as you chugged the boiling coffee straight from the pot, a habit you must have picked up on from Clint. "Why would you say that?"

"It's what I was told. Dedicating a day to yourself and telling others to give you gifts and praise just for existing is self-centered."

"Whoever told you that probably didn't have any good birthdays," Tony argued "Birthdays aren't just to celebrate that you exist, which is a good reason to celebrate anyway, it's also a way to appreciate that you're still alive. Also, it's nice celebrating others and letting them know you appreciate them."