Chapter Nineteen: The Candor of Goblins

A/N: Hey loves! Sorry for the end of the last chapter but we are finally here! Its what we've all been waiting for! Hope you all enjoy the way I wrote this, remember that criticism is always welcome. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own anything of the Harry Potter franchise. 

Third POV

Harry slowly came to realize that he was lying on a comfortable bed, not the hard stones of the allleyway, and that a cool cloth was being pressed to his forehead. He groaned, brow furrowing slightly and tried to sit up.

"No no no Harry, stay down," Harry opened his eyes at the voice, green eyes fluttering at the light. Once adjusted to the bright light, Harry was able to see that he was in his room at the Leaky Cauldron and Tom was leaning over him with concern clear on his face.

"What happened?" Harry winced as he spoke and placed a hand against his side as the pain in his chest flared. Harry looked down at himself and saw that his shirt was gone and majority of his torso was wrapped in white bandages.

"Your snakes cane into the pub alone and I realized something was wrong so I followed them to the alley. Some guy was running away by the time I got there but I just worried about getting you back. I healed you myself, but you might be a bit sore and in pain." Tom backed away from Harry and sat down, on a chair that had been placed on his bedside, with an uneasy expression.

"What did you have to heal?" Harry asked softly.

"Just your ribs and a your head, but you were bleeding a lot. I don't know what would have happened if.." Tom trailed off, looking even more uneasy than before, and averted his eyes.

"If what?" Harry asked warily, eyes narrowed slightly. Tom sighed and ran a shaky hand through his hair.

"How much do you know about creature inheritances?" Harry's eyes widened.

Twenty minutes later, and quite a few spells and potions to fully heal him, Harry stood in front of the mirror, completely and utterly shocked. He has wings. Big, black, feathery, soft wings. They could easily wrap around his body and fit someone else in the cocoon. He had scales as well. Small patches from either side of neck coming from the collarbone up to just behind his ear. They were a iridescent black, looking blue at a certain angle and looked like honeycomb. Harry was now just a little shorter than before and his figure, while still petite, had filled out and he looked a lot healthier. He noticed that everything about himself had softened and become almost girlish. He also found that he didn't mind.

"Should I go to Gringotts?" Harry asked as he looked towards the bartender, who was leaning against the door jam.

"Probably," He replies seriously. "If anything you can find out what you are." Harry sighed and nodded.

Harry watched Tom disappear from the doorway and, from the sound of the footsteps, left the room. Harry walked out himself and grabbed a clean shirt. He made two large skits in the back and carefully put it on, maneuvering his wings through them gently. Just as he was starting to put on some shoes, Tom came back in holding a large black cloak in his hands.

"I thought that you could use this so you don't get recognized." Tom replied to Harry's unvoiced question. Harry nodded and finished putting on his shoes before standing up and taking the cloak from Tom.

"Thank you." Harry said with a smile. Tom only nodded his head and looked at Harry worriedly. "By the way, where are my pets?" Harry asked, realizing that the room was way too quiet.

"Oh. I put them in the empty room next door." The older man explained easily. "I didn't want them to bother you while you were healing. I'll put them back in here once you leave." Harry nodded again and made his way to the door.