Chapter 21

Katrin's POV

Today Kris and Andy are moving in with us, it took a week to make this happen because my father wanted everything to be perfect for Andy. He made sure that his room had the comfiest bed, the latest toys that Kris said isn't necessary since Andy likes books more, and of course, he made sure to make it child safe.

Dad was really excited knowing Andy likes books so he ordered a ton of kid-related books to be put in the library and even put a little swing bed for when Andy and him reads. He's really gonna spoil Andy and the baby for the rest of their lives. I hope he won't go overboard though but knowing him, let's just hope none of the kids request a zoo inside the house.

Kris' parents visited me at the hospital, I only stayed a day for a thorough check up, they were worried after Kris called them about the emergency that took place. Angela, Kris' mom, told Kris to always guard me and make sure that I'm eating more since I'm pregnant and eating for two while Christopher, Kris' dad, smack her at the head when Terry told him about Kris avoiding me. Poor Kris, but it was hilarious to see her being scolded like a kid.

My father told them about Kris and Andy's move to our house and they quickly agreed, stating that it's time Kris man up to her responsibility and role as a partner to me. Kris stayed quiet during all the talk, maybe tired from all the event that happened. Andy, on the other hand, had a lot of questions.

flashback...

I was staring at Kris at the corner being all quiet and just giving a nod at everything when I felt a small hand on my forehead. 

"Miss Katrin you okay?" Andy asks with concentration as he feels my forehead.

"I'm okay Andy, how are you?" I ask him while laughing lightly.

"I'm good! Daddy tells me I'will be having a -a ling, a dumpling!" she said with a toothy grin making me laugh aloud.

"I don't think it's a dumpling Andy, I think it's sibling" I said laughing more at her confused face.

"Yeah, that's what daddy says. She says because you ate a baby I'll have a -bling!" Andy said while clapping his hands.

"are you happy that you'll be having a brother or a sister?" I ask him while letting him sit on my lap facing me.

"Yes! Yes! We will play all day, all night and no nappy time!" he said smiling big.

"I don't' think that's a good idea little one, you will be hungry and tired with all that playing and you need to rest to grow bigger and stronger" I explained with my arms flexing making him laugh at my antics.

"okay, I have question for you Miss Katrin" Andy said looking serious and cute.

"go ahead, ask away" I told him.

"did daddy feed you the baby?" everything went quiet after Andy ask that, apparently everyone was staring at our interaction and listening to our chat. I feel myself getting red from that little question, you know the feed part, right? naughty mind!

"I-I a-a" I couldn't answer his question and he was looking at me intently.

"Andy! stop asking Miss Dane so many questions" Kris was taking Andy off me but he hugged me tightly not wanting to move.

"It's okay Kris let him stay" I told Kris, she just nods and sat at the chair beside my bed.

"Daddy! Daddy! why you let Miss Katrin eat baby?" Andy continued his question. I laugh at how Kris facepalmed herself looking embarrassed.