drunken nights, sorta (request)

Can I request a oneshot when Tommy and his best friend (a girl) are having a drinking competition? (Before WWI) And maybe some king of tension between them😉😉

* * *

"This is silly." I whisper into my best friends ear. The sound of soft banter goes on around us as she loops her arm into mine.

"This is fun." She murmurs into my ear, "I've got you out, now, let the fun commence!"

I laugh, shaking my head. Percy and I walk towards a table where some of the other girls from school are. I want to dance around, the live music behind me plays so beautifully. I want to dance around, but once my eyes set on the whiskey that sits on the table we crowd around, my mind is set.

More alcohol, and then I'll get one of these guys who are drooling over me to dance. Percy gently gives my shoulder a nudge, I turn my eyes to hers.

"What is it?" I ask, smiling as she begins to smile at me. "Why are you smiling like that?"

She begins to giggle, "I think I have an idea."

"Oh?" I ask.

"Mmmhmm!" She begins before spinning around. "Oi, everyone listen up!" She pops her p. "Let's play a game."

There must be seven of us circled around a table. Everyone seems to know everyone. Everyone except me, I spent most of my days working and nights sleeping. Can't really make the time to hang out with these cool cats considering I'm so busy.

Everyone's staring at me know, and I get it. I'm the odd one out.

"An icebreaker!" Percy grabs my shoulders and gives me a shake. "This is my best friend y/n."

The boys and girls who all seem to be my age look at me rather happy. With the help of whiskey, I'm sure they have no choice but to be happy to see me. Again,  I watch as the boys around the circle watch me, as I watch them.

There's one bloke who refuses to give me the time of day, and it only works me towards wanting him. The chance, that's what I want. Especially from such a handsome chap like him.

Everyone says hello, all but him. My eyebrow jerks upwards, I grow incredibly fascinated by his nonchalant-self. What a bore.

"What's his problem?" I whisper, leaning into Percy.

"Whose?" She narrows her eyes.

"His. The one with the thin face and annoyingly high cheekbones."

"Tommy?" She laughs, throwing her head back. "He's always like that. Such a perk to girls ever since his lover died." She whispers the last bit. "Forget him. He'll only ruin your night." She nods me off before turning to the group. "Everyone, how about we go for a round of truth or dare?"

The boy beside Tommy objects, but he's got a grin on his face. Pervert. "Jesus, Percy, the last time we played that game I nearly got you pregnant."

She blushes, I turn to Percy with wide eyes. "He what?!"

"Will you shut up!" Percy giggles. The girls giggle, the boys smirk, I stand there frowning.

I want to dance. And if they really do decide to play such an immature, tasteless, disgusting game of truth or dare, count me out.

Cigarettes are sent around the table, I politely pass. I want another drink, and am quickly offered one by a man who sits across the pub and watches us girls. We accept the glass of whiskey, and all slowly sip before an empty bottle of whiskey is spun around.