❤ Chapter 14 ❤

Previously: "Let's get along. Same goes with all of you."

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V;

"Itadakimasu / Thank you for the food!"

All of us shouted as we separate our chopsticks apart as we each grab a plate that were pass by Sebastian, my one hell of a butler. We all ate the lunchboxes I've packed but unlike Alucard's whom had a chick themed bento.
I've also made other animals themed bentos and it's all were given randomly by each person that are sitting and enjoying their meals while keeping their manners. Unlike Alucard whose gobling down the food with his cheeks puffed like a squirrel. Pieces of rice stuck on his cheeks and below his mouth.

I hid my soft smile as I wiped the rice away with my white handkerchief that are vanilla scented. Alucard faced me as he smiled and thanked me while vanilla scented bubbles floated everywhere. My heart melted as I carress his fluffy hair not noticing that my lips were pulled upwards in a soft smile.

"...Cute..."

I stopped my action hearing a whisper as I faced front seeing everyone is still eating while staring elsewhere. 'I swore I've heard something...'  I thought as I continue to eyed everyone seeing no un-usual activity as I only shrug the feeling off and continue to watch Alucard eating with gusto.

"Um...Miss Kon- I mean Felice aren't you going to eat."

I turned my head hearing Miss Komori asked timidly. I pause a bit to create a non—suspicious reply since I'm replying to someone that will cause my destruction.

"Seeing everyone eat had already made my stomach full to the brim."

I reply with a sincere smile and a soft tone. She was a bit surprise but understood and continue eating as she stab the octodog and aggressively push it in her mouth. 'D-did I said something that triggered her?!' I thought nervously as I stare at her munching the food with her eyes glaring elsewhere and the side of her lips were twitching.

I ignored it for a while as I set my attention away as I stare at the tree that cool us off. 'This tree...' I thought as I stare at him whom also is staring at it with saddening eyes. I smile sadly as I felt the passion to mend our broken friendship.

[Time Skip]
•°Bought to you by Sebastian surrounded by cats °•

After the short lunch Miss Komori planned to take a stroll around the park divided in a group of four, Sebastian excluded since he was cleaning the picnic spot though I volunteer to help him but was pulled away by Alucard.

"So~ how do we divide by groups?"

Asked Koi in a questioning tone as his eyes stare at Miss Komori curiously who was lost in thought. Since there's two girls and six boys making a total of eight people dividing them into group is not though but I think a game will make it easier.

"Kai, Bai, Bo ?"

I heard someone whispered behind me as I turn my head seeing the boy that I wished to repair my relationship with, Kim Leon a Korean mixed Japanese rising actor with black hair with yellow streaks. He noticed me staring at him as his dull golden eyes closed with my violet ones. I softly smile as he turn away making me feel a bit sad.

"Shall we play Kai,Bai,Bo then but with a bit of twist?"

I suggest Leon game to the group as they think about if for a while. Leon was quiet and kept his stoic face.

"Can you tell us the twist?"

Koi finally ask as I nod and coughed a bit to gain their attention.

"Kai, Bai , Bo is a Korean's version of rock, paper, scissors as it's a hand game with rock, paper and scissors as choices for the players to pick. The people playing it is unlimited and the players which showed the same hand symbol then they'll be in the same group for an example if Lidius, Ji-min, Alucard and Koi showed scissors then they'll be in the same group leaving Airi, Victor, Mori and myself in another group."

After that long explanation I took a deep breath as I peek to see the group nodding their head making me hold a chuckle seeing how cute their are. 'Seriously I think this scene has been stated in the otome game but in reality I didn't know it's this cute...' I thought secretly seeing they all understood and made a circle.

"Kai, Bai, Bo!"

All of us shouted as we decide which one will be partnered in one group. I myself showed scissors as I stare at others hand seeing some showed the same as mine.

"Uwahhh~! This is unfair~ I didn't get to be with Big sister!"

Alucard bawled as I could only reassured him the next time I'll promised to be with him. It took a while but he finnaly calmed down as Koi took him as his group take the other side of the park path. Koi's group include Lidius, Alucard and Airi. Leaving me with Victor, Mori and Ji-min.
Seriously I want to cry right now because of all people why them. Ji-min is an exception but Victor the sadistic Ice skater Prince and Mori the Narcissistic Devilish Model that kept referring himself as Ore-sama.

'Alucard please don't leave your big sister with this twisted people!' I mentally shouted as I cryed anime tears. Ji-min noticed this and bring out his handkerchief and wiped it off.

"Don't cry. Now, let's not make them wait..."

As if a love arrow pierced through my heart as I stare at him oozing with a cool aura as I happily nod and followed his steps as we walk the path of death. Meeting the two people that I wished never wanted to meet in my whole lifetime.

"Finally this pig has arrived. Oh? Seems like you also bring some bitch. with you..."

_---_----_----_----_----__---_---_---_---_----
To be continued...                        

A/N :  Who're you calling my baby a pig you bitch! If you enjoyed feel free to ×Vote×  the chapter and tell me if I should kill this sadist in the ×Comments×

{♥}

I wonder what's going to happen next?

Will you be able to have a good relationship with them...

{♥}

Wait for the next chapter to found out.

Bye-bye!

[][][]