Chapter 18:What jealousy brings~

Annyeong~~~~^^

How is everyone???School probably started for the most of you right??And some are working right??Hope everything's gonna be fine guys!School starts for me too in two days!TT TT!Summer ended and this makes me sad but a new school year comes and this makes me excited heeh~

Anyway no more words~Let's start^____^

"HEY KAIII!!"A girls voice stopped you from going to kiss.You looked in the way the voice came from and you couldn't believe in your eyes.This is the girl you saw the other time kissing Jongin.You felt like a bow passed through your heart.Jongin has already told you that this was all because she wanted to make her boyfriend get jealous but still you have a strange feeling there.

"Hey Krystal!How are you??"Jongin greeted her.''Oh my gosh!How didn't I get it??This is Krystal from F(x)!!She is so beautiful!"You thought the moment Jongin said her name.

"Haha I'm fine.You did great up there!Everything seems fine with Exo."She answered with her cheerful smile.

"Thanks!How is everything going with your man??"Jongin joked reminding you more that time.

"Oh it's over actually."She seemed sad.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Nah it's okay.But who's the girl behind you??"She brought her face closer to yours looking at you like a scanner."Oh that's her right??"

"Y-yeah."Jongin nodded.How does she know you??

"Wh-where do you know me??"You asked tentatively.She really is so beautiful you feel weak before her.

"Oh when Kai helped me get my ex jealous I noticed him looking at you standing there."

"Yahh Krystal!!"Jongin seemed like blushing.

"Oh I see...."You told her.

"Let's go Mei"Jongin said.

"Not gonna kiss me??"Krystal pouted while jumping on Jongin.You felt so strange watching this.Is this jealousy again?

"Y-yahh Krystal!No."

"Why Jonginie?"

"Cause I have a girlfriend now!"

"I don't care!"She frowned.Her words made you even more jealous/

"But I CARE!Mei is my woman!!"He said angrily.

"Oh my god!Really??"

"Yes!Anyway let's go Mei!"He grabbed your hand and walked away while holding you tightly.You really are jealous after that.Krystal seemed like she likes him.And she might really do.

You walked till a close park and sat behind a tree hiding from everyone.

"I'm sorry for what happened with Krystal."Jongin appologized.

"It's...i-it's okay!"You said without looking him in the eyes.The truth is that it's not okay.It's not okay at all but if you look at him in his eyes you won't be able to say this small lie.

"Look me in my eyes Mei.''

"No!!He can understand how I feel!I don't want this now!"

He suddenly touched your head and brought his face inches away from yours.He holds your head so you can't look away now.

"Tell me the truth Mei!"

"U-u-ugh......"

"Tell me....Mei..."He whispered and kissed you lightly.He then deepend the kiss.He kissed you so fiercely.It's the first time he kisses you like that.You can't take a breath.He is so aggressive!It's not that you don't like it but this kiss is so strange.It's a first time.Another first time you experience with Jongin.

"Ugh....Jo..ngin...ah!"You tried to say between the deep kisses.He then stopped kissing you.

"What is babe??"His eyes suddenly widened when he looked at your face.You were really blushing because of this kiss.But you weren't afraid.You felt so relaxed and wanted to kiss him more."Don't ever make this kind of expression in front of anyone else.Okay my angel?"He kissed you.

"What expression?"You wondered.

"This......Ugh I mean.....you have an erotic face now."

"WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAT??I don't have....that!"

"Yes you have it!!"

''N-n-n-n-n-no!"

"Yes!....and you make me wanna kiss you more.So don't have this kind of expression in front of anyone else.Okay babe?"He pinched your nose.

"O-o-okay...sorry"

"Don't apologize!I like it."He whispered and kissed your right cheek while making you sit properly on him.He hugged you tight and kissed your head."No more kisses for today."

"Why??"You asked.You really wanted to kiss him for one more time.

"Because I might not be able to stop myself."He admitted which made you blush even more.

"I-i-it's okay.."You whispered as quite as possible.

"Wh-what??"

"It's....I-it's okay!If it's you I'm not afraid of you not being able to stop yourself.I know that you won't hurt me Jongin."You said honestly.You really want to be closser with Jongin.You want all of him.This is how every person in love feels right?

''......My little angel......I love you.''He looked into your eyes and kissed your nose.Then slowly headed to your lips.Your lips touched not moving at all.Then he started kissing you slowly making you want more.You put your hands around his neck and he holded you head caressing your cheeks.His kiss becoming deeper and deeper.Just like the past ones.Love and passion as one.

He then stopped kissing your lips heading down your neck.

"Ahhh...."He made you moan as he found your sensitive spot.He kept kissing there knowing that he makes you blush and feel him more.He only stopped when we made a hickey on your neck.

"This is fro today babe~And this hickey is because you got jealous there.This shows that you're mine."

"I-i-i-i-i am not jealous!"

"We both know that you are."

"Ugh...only..a little!"You pouted.

"A lot."He insisted!.

"Ugh...yeah!Yeah I was jealous!I am still jealous cause she was so close to you."

"Don't be jealous babe.I'm only yours."He kissed your hands like so many times.

"But Krystal...she is so beautiful!"

"Haha..!!"

"Why are you laughing??''You looked at him surprised!

"Because you're so cute!My baby is the most beautiful for me.Even the most beautiful woman in the world can't surpass you.I love you and only you."

"I love you too but-!"

"No buts!"He kissed you.

"What?"

"Give me a kiss."He looked at you with his beautiful eyes like he was begging you.You couldn't resist.You brought your face closser to his and put your lips against his.You thought he smiled for a moment.He then kissed you with all his heart making the night pass with you being in his warm embrace till you went back home.

Lovey dovey moments~Haha!

Hope you liked it!(I haven't checked it for mistakes cause i don't have time>

Anyway see you next time'^__^