18- It's not a date

"So Belle who was that guy?" Wes smirks as we sit down at out usual booth

Oh god. He did not just bring that up.

"Wes! Shut the fuck up!" I quietly yell

"No he already said it. Belle who is he talking about?" Arrex questions, his eye brows
furrowed as he stared at me

"Just a guy I started talking to while waiting for you guys" I shrug nonchalantly

"He was on the other team" Ace chimes

"Which one?" Arrex questions me

"He was nice! Leave him alone" I sort of lied. While yes he was nice, he also had a weird douchebag vibe about him.

"Who was he?" Arrex grits out

"Dallas Arres" I mumble

"Really? Dallas? C'mon Bails" Caleb scoffs

"What? What's wrong with him?" I snap

"He's hot" Em grins

I just look down in my lap as I feel my ears and cheeks slowly heat up.

"awww she likes him!" Jordan chuckles

"No" Arrex, Beck and Caleb both state

"Beck? Really? You're usually easy going with this shit!" I plea. Beck didn't really care who I was with. As long as I was happy so was he. So why the hell did he care now?

"What are only two rules I have?" He questions

"No best friends, and..." I trail off forgetting the other rule he had with guys. Arrex had a long list of rules, including the no best friend rule, but Beck only had the two. No best friends, obviously, but I couldn't remember the other.

"And no assholes. Dallas is a dick" Beck states "He's apart of Williams group"

"Shut up guys, let her live. Especially you two" she says pointing to Caleb and Arrex "you both sleep around with whoever, whenever. You are the last people who should be allowed to talk on this" Em snaps at them before turning to me, I nod and than her before taking a bite of my burger.

"Can we just leave this topic alone please?" I ask them

All of the guys look at each other suspiciously. Questions still clearly dancing in the heads, but I see a silent consensus come before Arrex even speaks.

"Fine. For now" Arrex grumbles as Caleb glares at me. I just stare back at him blankly, not bothering to look away.

"Fine we'll talk about my love life" Ace laughs "Do you guys remember the end of summer party back in August?"

"Yeah why?" Jordan asks

"Well remember the guy I was talking to? Brett?"

"I love him" I laugh, Brett was possibly the happiest person I've ever met. I never got his number so I haven't been able to talk to him but he was hilarious at the party. I actually had a lot of fun with him.

"Well, he said he's coming in in a few weeks and he wanted to hang out" Ace smiles cheerily

"Yay!" I grin as I hug him

"You like him?" Arrex questions

"He's just really cool I guess, " Ace grins "and just an awesome person, he's fun, funny, sweet, and he can play beerpong really well"

"Well I'm happy for you. I call it now, you two are the first ones to get married" Arrex laughs

"Shut up" Ace blushes as he throws a fry at his twin "I literally just met him"