Survivor

Lacey

After spending all day in bed with Vincent, doing several positions, we had several explosive, mind-blowing sex sessions. He decided we needed to venture out of the beach house. I felt contented to spend another day in bed.

I didn't get that option as he picked me out of bed naked and carried me to the shower. According to him, showering together saves time and water. I'm not exactly sure if that was true since we spent almost an hour in the shower. Yes, we have mind-blowing shower sex.

Once we finished, I dried off and wrapped a towel around me as I walked back to my room. I picked out an outfit made of a cotton blend. I dressed, then picked out a pair of wedge sandals to accessorize with it. I finished it by pulling my hair into a simple ponytail. Today I'm going for the simple.

I emerged from my room as Vincent met me while waiting for me.

"You look radiant," he complimented me.

"I wanted to do something simple and casual," I replied with confidence.

"You pull off the look. Are you ready?" He asked me as I nodded, signaling I was. We walked down the hallway to the stairs and descended to the main floor, making our way outside.

He chose not to take the car, but we would walk to our destination since it was close to us. As we walked, we talked.

"I didn't take you for someone who likes to go for a stroll," I mentioned to him. He let out a deep, hearty chuckle.

"Walking isn't a terrible concept. Since I'm busy, I have little time to take a walk. I also didn't have a beautiful woman to enjoy a conversation with," he acknowledged. We continued walking.

"I did much walking when I had many jobs. Since I couldn't afford a car, I made the best of it," I told him.

"Do you ever regret staying in a homeless shelter?" He asked me.

"No, I don't. As weird as it sounds, I realized no one would rescue me, and I needed to save myself. I did while growing up and when I left. Anything was better than staying to deal without a mother. A father who cares more about a bottle than his child," I informed him.

I know people would look down on someone who stays in a homeless shelter. It's better than sleeping on the street with the elements. We have to do what's best for us, even if other people didn't think so. What people forget is they aren't you, and their opinion is invalid. If we presented them with my situation, they would view it a lot differently.

"It's honorable about you," he remarked as I looked at him, wondering if he's genuine. "It keeps you humble, which quite a few people lack. Most women would look at me as nothing but a dollar sign."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that. I'm not with you because of your money. I'm with you because you're packing a big rod," I responded as I patted his chest as he looked at me speechless. I walked away from him, "Chop, chop, Vincent. We'll be late if you dawdle," I proclaimed in the most snooty tone ever.

"Are you using me for my body?" He yelled after me.

"Nope, for your rod!" I yelled back as he ran after me. When he reached me, he scooped me up and flung me over his shoulder, then smacked my ass with his palm.

"Oh my," I mentioned as a smile appeared on my face. "You are a kinky bastard, aren't you?"

"You don't understand," he replied. I grinned.

He carried me to the place, and once he set me down, I looked to see us at a carnival. I looked at him, surprised. "A carnival?"

"I figure we could have some fun," he answered as he gave me a wink. I smiled as we walked towards a ticket booth. He purchased tickets for us. Once we had our tickets, we walked to the rides and climbed onto one. I couldn't wait.