Yandere!Proxies(MASKY) X Fem!Reader SMALL SEQUEL

(I got married at Red)

So, ShelbyRandall7 wanted me to make another part of Masky from this. I was too tired to make a whole chapter, BUT I decided to make a small sequel! I thought about making Hoodie's and Toby's as well but I am too tired to do them...

I hope this will be enjoyable for you anyway.

------------------------

Masky

"Marry me."

"N-NO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I yelled as I kicked him off of me and started to crawl away, only for him to grab me by my hair.

"YOU WON'T GO ANYWHERE!! You'll do as I say.... Remember our deal?! They are ALL going to DIE because of YOUR SELFISH ATTIDUTE!!"

I cried at all these thoughts. I didn't want them to die because of my selfish choices... I didn't want to let him kill them.

"D-Don't kill them...!"

"THEN, BE MINE."

He said as his eyes were wide open, his smile getting wider and wider, as blood started to run down his stretched lips. He took a gun and pointed at me head, before... BANG!!!

"Y/n, Y/n wake up!"

I jumped and got up being all sweaty, shaky and my vision blurred, but it didn't take long for me to realize that I was laying in our bed...

"Y/n, it was all just a bad dream, don't be scared, you're safe now..." My boyfriend (yash, u have a boyfwend :3 xD) hugged me close to his chest, as I just tried to calm myself from the memories that flood in my mind.
He placed a hand on my forehead and gasped.
"Oh dear, you are burning up! Are you sick? I'll be right back!" Andeitherwith that, he left. I looked at the clock; it was six AM. I hugged my legs close to my chest.