·12·

felix came regularly to changbin's house. he witnessed things that the shorter would kill him if he ever told anyone at school.

for example, the other day, the two boys wanted to go to the park. since it was after dinner, jonghyun was very hesitant to let them go. that is, until changbin pulled out his aegyo card that he knew his father would never say no to. and just like that, they were on their way to the park.

it was then that day that felix found himself attracted to the shorter. the way his over-sized jacket looked adorable on him, how he couldn't really reach his feet to the floor when he was on the swing, the way he looked so cute doing the aegyo to his dad (it was very cringey to watch yet somehow felix enjoyed it), and the way his eyes lit up once he started talking to felix about his music when he asked.

was he catching feelings? and for someone who wasn't his soulmate?

:🌹:

"do you think we need another rapper? i just feel like there's something missing." chan was talking to changbin about their rap group. they were in changbin's room on his bed, discussing their music. minho was also in the house but he was downstairs, going through changbin's refrigerator.  

"another rapper? really? both of us rap and minho, woojin and you help with the vocals. to me that seems like enough." changbin replied. 

chan shook his head. "its not right to me. should we ask someone to help?" changbin shrugged. "why don't we ask minho to help rap? i'm sure he would give it a try if we asked."  

"no no, we can't keep asking him for this. you know how shy he is when it comes to his vocals. he only helps out when he really feels the need to. besides, he has the dance team to worry about." 

at that moment, minho entered the room eating a bag of spicy chips,  mouth full. "don't worry about our dance team. if you want me to sing something, i will do it. you guys are my friends." minho's words would have made the others soft, except his mouth was still full, so all of it was muffled. 

the others made a disgusted look and stared at the other boy. he just shrugged and started walking back to where he had been seated on changbin's bed.

they were all doing their own thing until chan suddenly sat upright. "minho! have you made any progress with jisung yet??"

that caught the other two boys by surprise. changbin turned around to look at minho straight in the eyes. "you still haven't told him how you feel??"

at this, minho's cheeks turned pink and he looked down at his bag of chips, suddenly not liking the taste.

"it's not that i don't want to tell him... i'm just worried how he'll react. i haven't even gotten to know him well at all. i only know his name."

changbin was next to speak up. "by just you seeing him from afar, you have managed to fall in love. you can't leave your feelings unattended hyung. he should have a right to know. and if you don't, you'll feel that remorse your entire life."

chan stared at the youngest. "who made you become a love expert? you got a crush?" at changbin's silence, the two other boys gasped.

"BINNIE BINNIE CHANGBINNIE HAS GROWN UP UWU" chan yelled. changbin was sure that even people in australia could here.

changbin launched at chan, stopping the loud telling. "hyungggg my dads are downstairs!"

unfortunately, this caused chan and minho to both yell, and soon, kibum opened changbin's door to see the chaos unfolding.

:🌹:

nervous as never before, minho walked to jisungs last class before lunch, (changbin had asked felix, since the two almost twins knew almost everything about eachother) with a note in his hand. in it, he had poured every single amount of feeling and emotions that he had and quite frankly, he did not think he was ready. despite chan and changbin reading and rereading the letter, and all the amount of "yes its perfect, minho", he still felt the need to change something or start the whole letter again. at last, the bell rung, throwing minho out of his trance. students began flowing out into the hallway, felix spotted him from afar and gave him a wink. minhos face flushed and he quickly turned around to look for jisung in the classroom. there he was, talking to the teacher. after a few moments, jisung began making his way to the door - and to minho. jisung saw the older at the door and a smile began adorning his face, those puffy squirrel-like cheeks completing his signature look.

"oh hi hyung! what brings you-" before jisung could finish his sentence, minho handed him the letter and walked off quickly.

jisung looked over the letter in his hands. what is it?

hi hi i promise im not dead :(( i will be updating regularly now, how regular, idk i get bored a lot hdjsj

n e ways lets work hard to get skz their 2nd win this comeback!