Chapter:2

Kera POV

I move the last piece of furniture to where I want it when I here the doorbell ring. I furrow my brows in confusion as I walk to the door. I have been here for two days and nobody came. Before opening it, I check my attire. A white tank top and tiny sports shorts.

I cringe and decide to ignore the lack of clothing. I would look through the peephole but I'm too short to reach.

I pull the door open to find five people on my porch. "Hello. My name is Becca," a short, dark haired woman speaks. She is just beautiful. "This is my husband, Scott and our children. Lisa, Matthew and Brandon. We are the Keaths across the street. It is very nice to meet you. We just came over here to welcome you to the neighbourhood. It is really nice to see a ne--- Damnit, Becca. Your scaring her." Becca speaks but Scott cuts her off. I try not to laugh at the cute little scene.

"Would you guys like to come in." I ask politely. They all nod and I move out of the way. I close the door once they are all in and walk them over to the couches. Atleast I finished with all the packing and moving around and my house is in order.

"Would you guys like anything to drink? Water, coffee, soda?" They tell me what they'll have and I prepare it with Becca's help. Let me tell you, she can talk.

I get three cokes for the kids, a coffee for Scott and tea for Becca. We drink it with some off the brownies Becca brought.

"Oh my goodness! We are in your home and we don't even know your name." Becca says and I laugh.

"My name's Kera. Kera Martins." I say softly and they all nod. After a few minutes of talking and the kids playing outside, they tell me that they have to leave.

"Yeah, I'll walk you out." I say kinda bummed that they have to go. I'll be alone in this house with nothing to do and their company was nice.

"Kids! Come on, we have to get going." She says and they all walk into the living room. We walk to the door and I wave them off. "Bye guys." I say and close my door.

I pick up and wash the cups that we used and I throw away the empty cans. I put the rest of the brownies away.

I walk up to my room and pull the curtains open to expose the floor to ceiling window. The view is honestly breathtakingly beautiful. I open the glass door and walk out onto the balcony. I look around the area but my eyes fall onto the backyard of the handsome man that I met on the day that I bought the house.

My eyes almost buldge at the scene. He is sat on one of the outdoor chairs with a girl knelt in front of him, sucking him off. More tattoos are exposed to me even though I couldn't see them clearly because of the distance.

I'm intruding on a very intimate moment but I can't peel my eyes of the scene.

Well it isn't very intimate if he's doing it out in the open.

You have a point.

Finally removing my eyes from the actions happening down there, I realise how hot and bothered I have become. I almost run back into my bedroom and close the door with a bang.

My hands shake lightly as I think of what just happened. The heat between my thighs makes itself know by the throbbing of my clit.

I strip out of my clothes and go into the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water relaxes my muscles as it beats down on my skin.

I finish up and put on some black shorts and a black V-neck. I walk out of the room and back down the stairs to make something to eat.

Nothing in the cupboards seem to fit my mood so I decide to go to get some pizza. I mean I can always order in but I don't wanna be cooped up all day. I grab my keys and walk out of the house.

The sun has set already causing the sky to look light blue.

I zip my jacket, that I grabbed on my way out, up. I hear the door on my left open as I walk down the porch. The hot guy and a girl walk out of the house and images of what I was almost immediately come to my mind.

My cheeks heat up as I duck my head down. I walk down the driveway, trying to get away from them. As this is happening, some fast paced, horror movie music plays in my head.

I almost laugh at myself for being so childish.

"Who's that?" I hear a female voice ask. "None of your damn business. Get in the fucking car." I hear the hot guy, Parker, if I remember correctly, basically growl at her.

Are they talking about me?

I keep walking down the road at a moderate pace until I see the lights of different buildings. One of them being the pizza place.

I speed up as my hunger get the best of me. I cross over and practically run into the place. My sense of smell overwhelmed with the amazing aroma of freshly baked pizza.

I wait in the long ass line for about twenty minutes before it's my turn to order.

"Hi. Welcome to Petey's Pizza Pie. What will your order be?" A really, really hot guy asks.

You.

He chuckles and I snap out of my trance.

"I don't think I'm on the menu." He says laughing wholeheartedly. My cheeks heat up. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud." I say, totally embarrassed. "It's okay. You're pretty cute." He says and my face turns even redder.

"Thanks. You too." I say and almost facepalm myself. He just smiles.

"Shall I take your order now, Pretty Lady?" He says and I smile telling him my order.

"It will be ready in twenty minutes." He says giving me a slip with my order number on it after I pay. I walk to a table to wait for my food. I busy myself by playing on my phone.

"345. Order 345 ready for pick up." A lady yells at the counter and I check my slip to see that it's my order.

I walk over and get the two boxes with the warm pizza in it.

"You're not getting any napkins?" The hot guy asks and I smile walking over to his counter.

"Thanks." I say after he hands them to me. I look down at it to see them all clear. A frown makes its way on my face before I quickly go back to neutral.

I walk out without looking at him. What? I thought he was going to give me his number.

I just never had luck with guys.

Oh well.

****************************

Hope y'all enjoyed.

Vote*
Comment*
Share*