тωεℓvε | α gσσ∂ тнιηg

"Calm down, bunny. What'd he say?" V asked calmly, leading the boy back out of the restroom and back to his room.

As soon as they were on the bed, Jungkook immediately shifted closer to V, practically on him.

"He said that Johnny would come g-get me soon." Jungkook hiccuped. The man from the store had made it very clear to Jungkook that Johnny had no intention of letting him go.

"Fuck him." V announced. He swiftly grabbed Jungkook and brought him into his lap fully, arms circling around his waist.

Jungkook's doe eyes stared at V, dazed.

"He's not going anywhere near you. Not while I'm around." V said, nuzzling his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck, causing the boy to giggle.

"V, s-stop! That tickles!" Jungkook continued to giggle, tears drying up, completely forgetting that he was crying only seconds ago.

Having succeeded, V finally backed off, giving the boy a chance to breathe, and leaned back on the headboard.

"I'm serious, bunny. If he ever tries to contact you, you tell me."

At that, Jungkook looked away awkwardly, not so subtly avoiding the gaze. Of course, V noticed, squinting his eyes.

"He already did, didn't he?" V said more than asked.

Jungkook didn't say anything, rather decided to play with the hem of V's shirt. V quickly snatched the boy's wrist in a firm hold.

"Jungkook." V's deep tone sent a chill down the boy's spine. He shakily looked up and stared into the mans stern eyes.

"Y-Yes..." Jungkook started, "When we were at BTS...Before I ran into Taehyung."

At the mention of the name, V couldn't help but roll his eyes. He let go of Jungkook's wrist, placing a gentle kiss to the tender skin, and laid his head back on the headboard.

"Do you and Taehyung not get along?" Jungkook finally asked. He noticed how the older reacted to his twin earlier and couldn't help his curiosity.

"He just annoys me." V answered, eyes closed.

"Really? He seems...sweet." Jungkook smiled, remembering his and Taehyung's little chat. V lifted his head with a scoff.

"He's anything but sweet. He's selfish, annoying, irresponsible, a slut an-"

V found himself getting worked up unintentionally and took a deep breath. Jungkook felt the rapid heartbeat against him and decided to wrap his arms around the mans neck, snuggling into his chest, thankful that V seemed to relax.

"He's your family. He can't be that bad...right?" Jungkook asked, hopeful.

"You don't know him."

"Well, I know that my brothers been in a better mood. So...I just figured Taehyung couldn't be that bad."

"What does he have to do with your brother?" V asked confused.

"They're sleeping together?" Jungkook said, tilting his head to the side. He meant to say it as a fact, but couldn't help it coming off as a question, figuring V knew what he was talking about.

"What?!" V randomly shouted, causing Jungkook to jolt up in shock, "What the fuck! I specifically told him to do one thing and he does the exact opposite." V groaned.

Jungkook watched, worriedly, not really knowing what he was referring to.

"Hey, hey, relax...This is a good thing." Jungkook started. V looked at him, baffled. Jungkook softly cupped V's cheek with his hand while the other rested on the back of his neck, "I don't know Taehyung well, but I know Ggukie. He...he doesn't sleep around often, because everyone he's been with...well, that doesn't matter. But if Taehyung was able to get his attention, then..."