t h i r t y - t h r e e

as y'all wanted...
double update!

★彡

ιng! ∂οng!

"Oppa! I said this isn't necessary!" Sofia whined as Hansol ran his way towards the front door, swinging it open letting the new guest enter.

Seungkwan and Soonyoung had arrived just a few hours ago and was starting to decorate the whole living room.

Jisoo was by the kitchen trying to bake a cake, mixing some ingredients in a bowl with a whisk and had Sofia to accompany them.

Jihoon and Mingyu had just arrived and separated immediately.

Mingyu went to what he was professional at. He went to the kitchen and helped the smaller ones out, rolling up his blue denim jacket and grabbed the vegetables and a knife, placing them to the wooden chopping board and had professionally cut them up.

Jihoon went over to Seungkwan and was asked to pin the banner up high the white wall. Jihoon only glared when Seungkwan gave him a stool and grinned back at the smaller.

Yes, they were going to have a party.

It was a late morning of Saturday. Jihoon and his housemates always had work in this day but Seungkwan asked Bumzu to let them have a day-off. Bumzu, being the best manager he is, let them have their fun for they are still kids as he quoted them.

("You only experience being a kid once. Live your life, children."

"We're like seventeen?"

"And I'm turning eighteen next month."

"It's October and it's not your birthday, so suck it up, Jihoon.")

Jihoon didn't like the idea of throwing a party at all. It was Seungkwan who decided that they do a housewarming party in the first place. Always the one who decides what is what. Seungkwan also always has a way to threaten them to work for him so they don't have a choice.

Jihoon sighed as he placed the metallic stool to the corner and climbed on it, lifting the white banner and thumbtacks in hand and reached up to the highest he could get.

He groaned when his back ached from stretching out his arms too long and twisted his body to look at Seungkwan, glaring.

"Can't we just tape this up? Thumbtacks are harder."

"You're so lazy, Hoonie. Also, no. We've tried earlier and the banner just fell off." Soonyoung appeared by his side, a yellow origami in his grasp as he looked up the younger.

Jihoon looked him up and down, humming to himself as he stared.

Soonyoung was wearing 3/4 t-shirt that's the color of the night sky and a pair of tight blue jeans that hugged his thighs perfectly.

Oh, shit. Look at those strong arms...

Jihoon pursed his lips as he finally realized he was staring. He quickly averted his gaze and focused back to the task given to him, driving the sharp thumbtack into the wall and climbing down the stool, avoiding Soonyoung's eyes.

Soonyoung's eyebrows meet as he watched Jihoon rushed away from him with the stool in hand, taping another green flower origami to the plain white wall and frowned.

"What's wrong with him?"

★彡

wOnwo0 is an 3m0
10:25 a.m.