19.

It had been two days since I returned back

It had been two days since I returned back. Both Riya and Ritesh cried because they did not want me to go. I wished I could stay with them longer but work was piling up. Gigi's wedding date was nearing and there was lot to be done. Emily had been working double-time in my absence and I need to cut her some slack. I returned back and got right to work. Emily had updated me about recent developments and scheduled new meetings with clients.

Today Emily and I were accompanying Gigi and Andrew to choose their wedding outfits. We waited outside the emporium for Gigi and Andrew. Secretly I hoped I'd get to see Leo but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

Andrew and Gigi arrived – both of them were holding an identical small box in their hands.

"Here, take this." Gigi gave me the box and Andrew handed his box to Emily. "Open it!" Gigi ordered.

Emily tore open the packaging and opened the lid of the box before I could open mine. I peeked inside her gift. Inside the box there was a note which said – Will you be my bridesmaid?

"Oh my god!" Emily squealed.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course. You both have been my biggest support system and that's why I want you to be my bridesmaids. So, do you both accept?"

"Yes yes yes." Emily blurted.

"It's an honour to be your bridesmaid Gigi."

"Those are your pajamas for my Bachelorette party. I had them customized for you guys."

"You're so sweet Gigi. This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me." I meant it. She was so adorable.

"Yeah I agree with Meg. This is very generous of you." Emily added.

Gigi just dismissively waved her hand. Come on, "You're my friends so stop thanking me and let's go see some dresses."

We all made our way to the emporium. The attendant brought some outfits for Gigi to try on. While Emily and I helped Andrew pick a right tuxedo. Gigi was still trying some outfits – well, this would take a heck lot of time.