②⑥

jungkook rushed out of the restaurant, grabbed his phone and was so glad that he installed a chip inside of taehyung's neck to be able to see his location at any time. pretty normal, huh?
who doesn't do that nowadays?

"your parents live the other way, dumbass", jungkook grumbled while staring at his phone. he already planned how to punish taehyung afterwards for lying.
after taking a last look into the restaurant to make sure everything was good and no one was burning or something, he started running along the street and followed the gps signal on his phone.

taehyung wasn't that far away, actually jungkook found him pretty quickly. he hid behind a trashcan and waited for what was about to happen, tae seemed to be waiting for someone.
"if it is namjoon i will kill you", jungkook hummed to himself.
suddenly a black car arrived which looked as if the owner was rich as fuck and probably wasting his money all the time for unnecessary things.
well, shit, guess who got out and hugged taehyung softly once they met.

kim namjoon.

jungkook felt tears coming up all over again as he saw how they started chatting about something, taehyung having this huge boxy smile on his face and looking so happy. "taeee", jungkook whined to himself as he sat down on the street and kept staring at them.

after some minutes they went inside a hotel.
yeah, a fucking hotel. 5 star hotel for couples to be exact.

*

jungkook cried all evening.
he went home and laid down in bed with two bags of chips and a huge chocolate ice cream. after he also called his parents for a good hour he decided to go to sleep. they were no help by the way, all they said was that he should trust taehyung and just talk to him about it.
jungkook ended the call in tears and angry.
no one actually cared about how bad he felt about what he saw.

while jungkook laid there and cried his heart out, jimin came home from work and decided to do what yoongi said. "just try it", he repeated to himself as he sat down on his bed and looked down his body awkwardly. it was so weird to touch himself and he really didn't want to do it.
with a sigh he let down his boxers and gulped as he saw that he wasn't even hard or anything, how was he supposed to get this going?

maybe yoongi should show him all of that, maybe he would stay forever, maybe everything would turn out just fine.

around three seconds later jimin started crying again because he didn't want to actually do it. not with himself.

**

❗author's note: you might skip the rest of this chapter if you're not into jikook. i know it's a vkook and yoonmin ff so i wanted to warn you guys. i dont want to see hate comments, please, it's my story and important for storyline so yeah ):❗

**

jungkook heard a quiet sobbing when he woke up a while later and was on his way to get some water. "jiminie?", he asked softly as he knocked on the door of his room. "you alright?"
but there was no answer, the crying just got louder.
jungkook took that as a no and walked in, seeing a naked jimin sitting there and staring at his cock. he had his hand around it but wasn't doing anything.
"kookie", he whined as he saw his best friend entering the room. "s-sorry, i didn't k-know", jungkook stuttered as he stepped back, not able to look away from the older's dick.

jimin bit his lips innocently and wiped his tears away with one hand. "i don't know what i am doing wrong", he whispered and his eyes got all sparkly and it nearly broke jungkook's heart to see him like this.
"i just wanna be good enough for yoongi.."

"i think he doesn't care about experience jimin", jungkook hummed and stood there awkwardly.
"help me", jimin suddenly said, jungkook froze. "w-what-", kook gulped.

"taehyung is at namjoon's hotel, i know it because i have a chip in his phone", jimin explained. "you can help me then, right?", jimin asked helplessly and jungkook sighed. he didn't even think about why jimin chipped taehyung as well, instead he walked towards jimin and looked into his best friend's eyes. "this is a one time thing and- and tae can never know about this, yeah?" jungkook asked before he softly put his hand around jimin's kinda small cock and started pumping it.
the older was hard in like 5 seconds and let out a moan.
jungkook smiled at this view, jimin nodded softly to agree to jungkook's rule. then he closed his eyes and licked his lips slowly. this felt so good to actually let someone touch him.

kook couldn't help it and leaned forwards to kiss jimin lovingly. it shouldn't be weird at all, he wanted to show his best friend that not everything about sex was too bad.
jimin moaned out and let himself fall back on the bed while biting his lips a little roughly. "you really like that, huh?~" jungkook giggled as he placed kisses along jimin's neck and got on top of him while he continued pumping his dick.

"y-yea", jimin whispered and pressed his head back once precum dropped down along his length. jungkook smirked and suddenly let go of jimin, after that he got down on his body and placed kisses literally everywhere until he reached the older's cock.

jimin, a moaning mess by now, only glanced at jungkook surprised but let him do whatever he wanted. he really trusted his best friend with this, kook had always been like a brother to him.
and now he was just helping him out, totally normal, right?

suddenly he felt jungkook's warm lips around his hardened cock which made him squeak in surprise. "oh my god", he cried out once his cock reached jungkook's throat, the younger taking in all of him without the slightest complaining.
jimin moved his hips a little with him and moaned even louder, until he suddenly felt like he was about to lose it.

he never felt like this before, blood was rushing through his veins and with every time his cock bopped out of jungkook's mouth he felt as if he was sent straight to heaven.

"i-i am gonna c-cum!!", he stuttered but jungkook kept going. jimin panicked, he couldn't just cum while jungkook's mouth was there, could he?
but when he suddenly felt jungkook squeezing his balls softly he lost control.

his mind went blank and he came down jungkook's throat almost instantly.

the younger didn't mind, he gulped it all down, even licked jimin's tip to not waste any drop of him and then smirked at him once he came back up to him. jimin was still a mess, breathing heavily and his whole body exhausted from his first sexual experience.

"see, nothing to be embarrassed about", jungkook mumbled, gave jimin a kiss and then sat up.
"yeah, because it was you and-", jimin started but jungkook crossed his arms. "ssht. you should go to sleep now and tomorrow start over with yoongi."

then jungkook got up and left the room.

*

two hours later it was around 2am when the bedroom door got opened suddenly and taehyung walked in quietly.
he laid down besides his sleeping jungkook, smiled over this sight and then put his arms around him.
"ugh, i love you so fucking much", he whispered and jungkook smiled in his dreams.

****

i rly wanna write a zombie apocalypse au lol