Chapter 21

--(Preview)--

Li Na gulped down her inexistence saliva. She was the one that asked for this but she did not prepare herself to face the current situation. She avoided Shen Yun Tian's hot stares.  Her heart was beating so hard that it felt like it will jump out at any moment. 

"Let's go to sleep?" Li Na slightly opened her lips and said with eyes full of hope. She looked at Shen Yun Tian with a sheepish smile on her face. That's the only thing she can do since she can't get away from Shen Yun Tian's entrapment. Her whole body was being enveloped by his strong embrace and surrounded by his alluring pheromone.

"Please?" If she used the spoiled tone to entice him before, right now she used the exact same tone to try her luck.

But she didn't know that the effect on Shen Yun Tian was opposite of her expectation. The beast inside him was stimulated by lust. With a slight bow, he took a deep into the red lips that had released sound that always able to spark the fire inside his heart.

He turned her lips into his territory, played with her tongue as he pleased as he twisting his slick tongue inside hers. Exploring every part of her. Not even a trace inside her mouth being left forgotten by him.

Li Na's small hand that tried to push him before started to weaken and encircle his neck. "Mmhmm" She released an involuntary moan when Shen Yun Tian teased the certain spot inside her mouth. He knew just where to pleasure her, tackling every spot that able to incite the flame of her heart. 

Her face flushed red with all rushed hormone and rising temperature. Li Na started to be honest with herself, letting herself go and reciprocated his caress. 

As she became too immersed in that deep kisses and teasing, Li Na forgot about the reason why she tried to get away before. Her conscience only came back after that hot thing grazed her naked skin.

Her hazy eyes finally focused and widening her eyes in realization. Li Na released Shen Yun Tian's dominating lips and pushed him slightly to look down her body. Just when the clothes on her body was gone? 

She never knew that Shen Yun Tian's hand was really fast in moving and manipulating her body so she blinked her glassy eyes in confusion. As that hot thing keep scraping on her body relentlessly, Li Na shook her head again. 

But the dangerous atmosphere around Shen Yun Tian kept thickening and suffocating her. She saw no opportunity to escape. 

Li Na does want to make love with Shen Yun Tian but his size is scaring her. She had never believed that that thing can be grown into that big until just a moment ago. And its also not at his fully erected state.

"I am scared" Li Na lowered her voice to a whisper. Her frightened eyes directly meeting Shen Yun Tian. How can her small body accept his magnificent glory? She will be broken!

"It's okay" Shen Yun Tian wrapped Li Na back into his embracement again. His response calmed down Li Na's heart, so she leaned on his strong arm. 

She knew that Shen Yun Tian would give in to any request she had, but why his little brother still doesn't stop moving on her skin? Li Na wrinkled her brow and scowled at him in dissatisfaction. 'What part of this was okay?' She pouted.

Li Na only felt a dangerous threat after Shen Yun Tian situated his little brother right between her legs. Her body jumped in shock. She erratically pushed him to free herself from his embrace.

Realized that Li Na was trying to get away again, Shen Yun Tian immediately grabbed her hand and guide them to his little brother. "You said that I can be selfish, right? So, please help me" He stiffly said as if controlling himself. 

Drops of sweat formed on his head suddenly made Li Na realized how cruel she was to him right now. If she still sticks on putting a stop to whatever they are doing right now, not only she will leave him unsatisfied but also torturing him.

Li Na decided to relieve him so she followed Shen Yun Tian's direction and touched his glory. The moment her fingers nervously touched that hot stuff, his little brother twitched at the contacted. 

As expected, her small fingers unable to fully envelop it so she had to raise her other hand to entirely cover it. "Ahhrg" A groan escape from Shen Yun Tian's mouth as she moved her hand up and down.

Li Na ran her eyes away from his little brother and look up to see his face. The view made her tongue-tied in amazement. His face was so red. He had become so sexy and ravishing. Inviting her to be more sinful.

Her hand's pace fastened to give him more pleasure. As she moved up to his tip, Li Na noticed how his breath became sharp in satisfaction. This gave her a sense of domineering ecstasy. She loved this feeling of controlling him. 

Thus she moved her hand in a various way to see his reaction in response. Sometimes slow and sometimes fast. Sometimes loose and sometimes tight. 

Continuous groan kept on released by Shen Yun Tian right beside Li Na's ears made her body became hot.

Li Na knew that Shen Yun Tian was at his peak of released so she put in more effort to help him at this critical moment. But after some time, there was no hint of his released. His little brother still standing proudly in receiving her attention.

Due to those vigorous movements, Li Na's hand now had became ached that she no longer can catch up to her previous performance. Shen Yun Tian realized it but his desire still not diminished.

He took her hand from his crotch which producing a questioning look from Li Na's hot face. "Please, Li Na" Shen Yun Tian stared into Li Na's eyes to convey his meaning. He wants her so bad.

-----------------------------------------

Some of you might already see Ch 21 suddenly updated about 10 hours ago right? Sorry I was writing then somehow my naughty fingers clicked on publish button when in fact I want to save it(┛ಠДಠ)┛彡┻━┻.... Sorry about it dear { @ᵕꈊᵕ@ }

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/