I care (Show! Lloyd)

You walked into the bounty living quarters and straight into Lloyd.

"Oh, hey, Y/n! Sorry, I didn't know you were coming over this fast...let me-"

You cut him off by leaning into his shoulder. "Oh...come on, let's go into my room and we can talk, alright?"

He picked you up backwards piggy-back style and carried you into his room. He set you down onto the bed, and sat next to you. "What's wrong, Y/n?"

"I'm just...there's this bitch at school and..." You shook your head and fidgeted with your fingers. "She...she straight up told me that..that she doesn't care and she keeps expecting me to care...I know it was a joke but..."

Lloyd wrapped his arms around you. "If you need to cry, go ahead. I'm here."

"That's the thing..." You say into his shoulder. "I want to cry..I'm too numb to."

Your eyes were as dry as the Sarhara Desert, which was a good thing. You were tired of crying every second. But you wanted to. Maybe it was the numbness, maybe it was the anger and bitterness, whatever it was, it was preventing you from balling your eyes out.

"Why don't people care about me?"

"Don't say that! People do care about you! I care about you, and I know the rest of the team does. We all care about you, Y/n! And I know more people besides us care too. You aren't alone anymore, Y/n. You have me and the rest of the team. If you ever need us, just call, okay? I don't mind, and I know the others don't either."

"A-are you sure...?"

"Listen to me. This won't last forever. I know that better than anyone. It's gonna be alright. Everything will get better, I know it will. Remember what Master Wu says, "good things come to those who wait". Until then, you have me to come talk to whenever you need it, okay?"

He falls back onto the bed, still with you in his arms. "I don't know what I'd do without you, Lloyd. Seriously." You say.

"I don't know what I'd do without you. Now come on, let's go play some video games and beat Kai's high score." He says with a chuckle. He shifts from out under you, onto his feet and helps you off the bed. "Okay."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry if this one doesn't make sense, and sorry for all the "it's gonna be okay" ones. They're probably getting annoying at this point. I'm basing these off of personal shit and really need someone to hold me.

I hope you enjoyed~

Bye