Chapter 15

Liana

Oliver's shopping spree was something that I will never ever get use to. We went to the store to buy the items that I have spoken about. I thought we will be getting the items by ourselves, but he paid and asked for instance delivery and my mouth dropped open.

"We can take it too?" I said to him.

"I prefer delivery." He shrug. "Too much stuff."

"I think we can manage some?" I said.

He looked at me for sometime and then smile, "Sure."

We pick up the small items like cute frames, fake flower pots, some decorations here and there.

He drove to my place because he said that I am apparently grounded at his place. I rolled my eyes and argued with him,but it was no use.

"This is the reason I prefer delivery." He said holding bags while I tried pressing the button with bags too.

"You should try once." I tell him.

"I did and I don't like it." He shrug and I shake my head, but didn't say anything much.

His apartment smelled of him as we entered and I was pretty excited to decorate his home. He said he would like us to eat first before we decorate and we did just that.

"I think we should put a painting there." I said to him.

"I want your picture here." He stated.

"I think painting is better." I said.

"I like you more." He grinned at me. "I am putting your picture!"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I said as this is his house anyway.

His home look a little more homey as we put pictures up, we had to print them out and put it on frames. We put up quotes, plants and some more decorations.

We both plop down on the couch, our head touching each other's as we huffed.

"I am satisfied." He said while taking breath.

"Me too." I agree with him as we looked around the house.

"Something is missing." I said sitting up and looking at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Our first picture here." I said and he laughed.

"I thought you wanted to add something and we have to drive back to the store." He sighed in relieved. "I can do that."

We were acting silly in front of the camera and he said, "I love you." all of a sudden and I looked at him.

"I-I love you too." I said, first I stammered than I gain confidence and was sure that I definitely do. This is what I wanted to say to him last time, but instead I said goodbye to him.

He give me a loving kiss and our forehead touched. "Can we have a night in?"

"Of course." I said. "What would you like to do?"

"I don't know."

"Let's watch movies! It's been a long time."

During our dinner time, it didn't go unnoticed by me that Megan was texting him.

"Is your friend Megan moving here too?" I asked.

"No." He said surprised by my question. "She moved back to NYC. She didn't expect me to move here."

Of course. "So, did she ask about the reasons you are here?"

"I guess so? She knows me well enough. I think." He said unsure.

"Tomorrow I have work." I reminded him of the reality.

"Okay, I will be meeting some people. I will drop you off to work and pick you up."

"I can go by myself and come home by myself." I said.

"I know that, but I would like to drop and pick you up. Isn't that what boyfriends do?"

"Not many do that."

"Let me be those boyfriends who does it."

"You are funny." I said sarcastically.

"For you." He winked at me.

Oliver is for sure more amusing and more fun than before and I wonder if he was hiding this side of him from the world. If so, then why?

Oliver said that I can use half the room of his walk-in-closet which might I add was so beautiful that I thought I walked into a store, it was far better kept than store. His clothes are all kept from light to bright colours clothing, expensive watches on a middle showcase. Shades and ties next to his clothes.

"Whoever did this is wow!" I said to him.

"I was pretty happy with their work, too." He grinned. "We have similar taste, I thought you would say this is too neat!"

I laughed at him. "This is perfect. If I hang my clothes here, whoever did this to your closet will be offended."

"You are my baby and you don't deserve rude people." He says and I smack him lightly.

"I am not kidding." He tells me seriously. "But one thing, that smack did hurt!" He whined while rubbing his arm.

I laughed at him.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, the next update for this book is on Saturday, Happy readings!