Chapter 20

Cara's P.O.V.

"Ah get off," I whined. I looked down at Charlie who grinned back at me.

Hannah and Amanda laughed at me while I glared at them.

"Not funny," I said. I gently placed my hand on Charlie's forehead and tried to push him off. He seemed to think it was a game. Every time I pushed him back he would come back. He kept giggling when I did it so I gave up. "Help," I pleaded to the sisters who were grinning back at me.

"Come here Charlie," Amanda called out.

Charlie let go of me and ran toward Amanda.

"So what are you doing here?" Hannah asked Amanda.

I closed the door and walked behind Hannah so that I could hide from the visitors.

"I thought we could grab lunch and have some bonding time," Amanda suggested.

"And you didn't call or text me beforehand?" Hannah stared at Amanda in disbelief.

"I didn't really think about it," Amanda said with a shrug.

"That is such a you thing to do," Hannah said with annoyance.

I placed my hand on Hannah's arm which caught Amanda's eyes. She tilted her head to the side as a wry smile appeared on her lips.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Amanda pointed her finger at us.

Hannah and I glanced at each other for a moment before Hannah finally spoke.

"I'll explain later," Hannah said.

Amanda nodded her head as she stared at me in curiosity.

"I'm going to go get ready," Hannah stated.

To my surprise she pulled me into a kiss. She then pulled away and stared down Amanda before walking toward her room.

"Someone is getting a little possessive," Amanda muttered.

"I...uh....do you.." I was completely scattered brained in that moment. "Please sit down." I gestured toward the sofa.

"You are so red," Amanda said with a smirk as she walked past me and toward the living room.

I patted my face as if it could calm me down. Charlie stared at me in confusion for a few moments before copying me. "Come along little one." Charlie followed me into the living room and took a seat beside me on the sofa. Amanda already situated herself on an armchair.

Hannah came out of her bedroom with a towel in hand as she went to the bathroom. Amanda watched her shut the door behind her before questioning me.

"So you and my sister?" Amanda crossed her legs together and folded her arms against her chest as she studied me.

"Uh...yeah," I said slowly. I'm not sure what I should or could tell her since Hannah told Amanda that she would explain later.

"I thought you didn't like people?" Amanda questioned.

"I thought so too, but I guess I fell for Hannah," I explained. Wow it felt so strange to admit it out loud. I fell for someone. I did like her a lot.

"Is that why you kept resisting me? Because you like Hannah?"

"Huh?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"You didn't even try to kiss me," Amanda said.

"Because I don't even know you and I don't even like you in a way that I would want to kiss you," I answered bluntly.