2.01

Once Silvi found the next world that Iven reincarnated into, she immediately opened up the world's database and searched up his information.

The new world that the third prince had reincarnated into was very different from the old one. In this world there was magic. Magic in this world was either characterized as light or dark.

Liam, as he was now called, was a light priest who grew up in the main church due to his high affinity with light magic. As the light priest he spent most of his time either preaching or healing the sick. But on his nineteenth birthday, he suddenly received a request to aid the people at the border.

It was there that he met and befriended Lilian, a high ranking dark arts user. Due to their long standing feud, users of the light and dark arts do not get along. So when she saved him from a beast stampede he was very skeptical of her intentions. After saving him, she immediately began explaining her plight. She explained how she didn't support the feud between the two sides and that she wanted his help to put an end to it.

As a result of being raised inside the church Liam was a pacifist, so he naturally agreed with her. In the midst of their planning to unite the two sides, the church accused Liam of being a traitor and he was put on trail where he was hanged.

Finished reading, Silvi complied all the information she knew about the new world as she began planning how to approach the third prince. Since he spent a majority of his life in the church, the only way she could approach him would be if she was apart of the church. But if she were to become a priestess, then she would have duties to do.

Silvi scrolled through the database again as she continued to ponder. "I could become his familiar." Silvi said thoughtfully. "But that would require me to become an animal again."

Although becoming a familiar seemed like the best option to Silvi, she was rather skeptical of becoming an animal after she failed in making the third prince happy in the last world.

"Ah, but high ranking familiars are capable of oral communication." Silvi said as she browsed through the section on familiars. After reading everything about familiars, Silvi felt that it was the best option. As a familiar she could form a contract with him and it wouldn't be suspicious if she followed him around everywhere. She could also protect him with her magic too.

Feeling confident with her choice, Silvi slipped through the cracks in the world's data and as she changed hers accordingly. Didn't Mason from the last world like cats? Silvi wondered if Liam would like them as well.