Chapter Two

~ Third Year ~

"Lee!" I shouted, gaining my best friends attention. He was surrounded by a group of people who were staring intensely into a box he was holding.
"I got a tarantula Emily! Look at how big it is!"

Making sure that Hermione was safely on the train, I made my way over to look at the spider, instantly recoiling with disgust. Lee chuckled at my response and went to jump at me. Thankfully Fred had grabbed my arm and pulled me over to his family who were chatting (and arguing) loudly on the platform before the spider could eat me.
"Oh Emily dear how was your summer?" Mrs Weasley asked kindly, trying to scrub dirt off of Ron's nose as he swatted at her arm.
"Good thanks Mrs Weasley. Thanks again for letting me stay over for a bit" I smiled, giving Ginny a hug.
"No problem dear, and please do call me Mol - Ron! Come bac- Ron!"
I smiled as I turned around to see the twins who were grinning cheekily. I leapt into their arms giving them both a hug, the force making them stumble back a bit.
"Hey Em" George sang, placing the girl back onto her feet.
"Wassup" Fred winked, using some of the muggle slang that I had taught him that previous summer.
"We haven't seen you -"
"For ages -"
"It definitely wasn't -"
"Last week or anything"
Laughing, I linked my arms with them before dragging them over to where Lee was still standing, making Fred grab him by the front of his shirt and drag him onto the train to make sure we got an empty carriage.

Only a week into the year, and the twins had already pranked me. I woke up one morning to take a shower (as was my routine) and washed my hair. Little did I know it had now been turned a 'Weasley-approved' ginger. My dormmates had looked up in shock and pointed at my head, and within a few minutes of trying to get rid of it, I left on a war path.
"Fred Fabian Weasley and George Gideon Weasley you get your asses here right now! You too Jordan don't test me right now!" I shouted. I heard a scramble from the staircase where they tried to escape, so I decided to follow them into their dorm room and attack them there. Stealthily climbing up the wooden stairs, I jumped into their room and onto George's back, letting out a triumphant war cry.
"What the hell did you do to my hair you absolute bastards!" I yelled, whacking Lee with a pillow lying on the bed, causing George to stumble back a bit at the vigour I used. Deciding he didn't want me to break his back, with the help of Fred I was tackled off of his back, landing on Lee's bed.
I clutched the pillows, laughing my ass off as they took in the success of their prank.
"You look like a proper Weasley" Lee squealed, impressed with his work.

Lee wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, "I'm sure if you went up to Oliver Wood with this hair you'd have him begging to take you to Hogsmeade"

"LEE! How many times do I have to tell you that crush lasted for 2 months when I was in the first year! Yes his accent is totally dreamy -" Lee sent me a look "- and he's very athletic -" now it was George's turn to raise an eyebrow "- and he's really kind to me -" Fred scoffed "- but I don't like him anymore!"
"Sure because that was a speech about someone you dont like" Lee snorted, arms crossed.
"Georgie tell him!"
"Nah hes right. The only thing you can say that will change our minds is that you're married to someone else or you're secretly gay"
"Fred!"
"I agree with Georgina on this one sorry" he snickered, watching as I progressively got more annoyed.
"Fine" I deadpanned "I do like someone else, but you'll never know because you're all being mean to me".
Anyone passing the room would've thought I had murdered someone by the reaction that followed my statement. Lee started screaming and shaking me back and forth, demanding that I tell him. George started calculating who it could be in his brain, before he gave up and joined Lee in shaking me. Fred just stood to the side deep in thought, eyes squinted as he tried to figure it out.
"Just leave it guys, we all know you're not smart enough to figure this one out" I laughed.