Chapter 19

Chapter 19 - New Problems Had Arisen

"E-Elope?!" Momo stuttered with disbelief of what Todoroki just said.

He nodded in return, with his face looking stern. She blinked at him for reassurance before jumping in conclusions. She thought it was a joke. But he was serious as hell.

"Your dumb fiancé just suddenly showed up out of nowhere and I don't want you to be involved with him here." He told, holding her hand.

She stared at him, with her thoughts feeling mixed up in her head. She wasn't so sure if this was the right thing to do. She badly wants to be with him and she just really loves him that she would do anything.

But eloping? At this age? Is that even possible?

With her final decision in her head, she finally made up her mind.

Before she did, Todoroki asked her one last time. "Do you agree?"

Momo continued with her thoughts but nodded with an unsure smile. "S-Sure."

Todoroki smiled as well with her answer. "I promise I'll do everything I can for us to be together."

She could feel her heart warm once again with everything Todoroki is saying. She just knew, she did, love the right guy. He will always be there whenever and wherever.

She just hopes this solution could work.

•••

After that, it was the next day, Izuku went to school alone, leaving Kaminari behind since he was told that he wanted to stay back for a while. The green-haired didn't know why exactly but Kaminari just looked nervous for some reason.

"Hey, Midoriya!" Greeted the cheerful man, Kirishima, as soon as Izuku entered the campus.

He gazed at him through the corridors. "Kirishima."

"Can I ask you something?" He asked when he reached him.

Izuku nodded back. "What is it?"

"What kind of things do Kaminari like?"

The question seemed rather abrupted that it made Izuku confused for a bit, not getting what's happening.

"For?"

Kirishima was take aback as he cocked an eyebrow. "You didn't know?"

"Know what?" He asked in confusion.

"Today is Kaminari's birthday."

Izuku blinked at him without saying a word. His eyes plain and confused.

"K-Kaminari's birthday? Today?" He asked to make sure.

Kirishima nodded. "Yeah, you didn't know?"

Izuku let out a nervous chuckle and sighe after that. "Nope."

The other started laughing out loud, hugging his stomach from the hard laughter. "Really?! That's impossible! You guys like literally lived with each other and he doesn't tell you?"

Izuku felt betrayed but not in a serious way. He also feel bad for not knowing his friend's birthday, especially when that person is always with you every single day. How can he face him now?

First of all, he has to ask Kaminari why didn't he tell him.

"It's fine, Midoriya. I'll just ask him directly." Kirishima told, waving at the guy.

Izuku nodded back, then began to frown. Disappointed, he was. Luckily in that time, he caught Kaminari just entered the building, putting on his shoes.