i // begin

"Both Meowstic are unable to battle, Frogadier and Talonflame win! Therefore the match goes to Ash of Pallet town!" The referee of the match exclaims, gesturing her arm towards the direction of the young boy.

"Oh yeah!" He yells, jumping in the air when doing so. Thrilled and excited, he runs up to hug his Pikachu, Talonflame, and Frogadier.

Ash Ketchum is a 15-year-old boy, from Pallet town in the Kanto region. He has auburn hair and chocolate coloured eyes, which sparkle even in the darkest days. Ash is a sweet boy, who loves every Pokémon and person for who they are, and is so very caring for them too. He's courageous, kind, and sometimes a little oblivious, but he is a free spirit, who can always crack a joke.

In the stands, his travelling companions and friends rise from their seats, jumping and cheering for their friend, who had just won his 7th Gym Badge. The eldest friend is Clemont. A 16-year-old boy who is persistent, and smart. Clemont is also the Lumiose city gym leader. His style is bright blonde hair accompanied by his blue eyes, makes you wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend yet, but the reason being is he is also a very awkward and shy guy, who usually leaves the talking to Ash. And although he is very clumsy, he is a very creative boy.

The youngest of the group is named Bonnie. She is Clemont's younger sister, with her age being only 8. But, don't be fooled by her age, she is a really cheeky girl. Always trying to get her brother a girlfriend, Bonnie is a really audacious girl who loves to see the romantic pairing between two people, and can't get enough of cheesy romance stories. Bonnie has the same appearance of her brother, blonde hair and blue eyes, but she rocks a beautiful flower in her hair and an innocent looking smile.

The last one in the stands is a honey blonde girl. She wears a proud look on her face as she stares down at her crush. This girl's name is Serena. A 14-year-old girl who only just begun her journey to become Kalos Queen. She is quite an outgoing girl once you get to know her, and has a very affectionate personality.

Accompanying them was Professor Sycamore. A man looking to be in his early 30's with dark hair and grey eyes. Only being with the group for this one day, as his mega evolution research must continue on the sundial located in Anistar City.

The closely knitted group are jumping for joy at Ash's victory, the four in the stands rush down to meet Ash by his side, and start flooding him and his Pokémon with compliments about their amazing triumph. This continued on for a little while, only to be interrupted by the Psychic-type Gym Leader coming towards the heroes, with a small item in her hand.

"Thank you so much for the battle, Olympia!" Ash tells the gym leader, a huge smile plastered on his face while saying this.

"Young man, during our battle you were truly one with your Pokémon, and I could sense those strong bonds with all your Pokémon," Olympia says while looking proudly at Ash, and then proceeds to speak to his Pokémon. "You battled very well, Talonflame, Frogadier, and you too Pikachu."

The said Pokémon each exclaim their own individual cries, only to get confused looks from those who watched on the sidelines.

"Pikachu?" Serena questioned, unsure of how Pikachu contributed to the battle.

"Pikachu was timing exactly when the future sight was going to happen!" Ash tells his friends.

"Wow, that's what it was!"

"A true victory for teamwork!" His friends tell him all about how amazing his idea was. "Olympia, when you were battling, did you get any insight into the future?" Professor Sycamore asks.

"I did." Olympia started. "I sensed the great power of love during its final move, and I believe you and Frogadier will achieve even greater heights together." Ash then glanced down at Frogadier; a look of curiosity lingers in them, him wondering what his future may bring for him.