iv // lost

"We recently received a letter from an anonymous person addressed to the Pokémon Centre in the main building. Poor Nurse Joy opened the letter, only to see it was a threat towards the league, saying something about world destruction, starting at the end of the league. Also implying a few too many swear words in the letter. What should we do about this?" An unrecognisable man started to speak.

7 men and 2 women were gathered around a conference table, in a room not lit by any natural light sources. An intern was also stationed at the door, awaiting orders that varied from coffee orders to escorting people. Only one of the 7 men were recognisable, which was Professor Sycamore. One of the women was the Kalos League Champion, and other the girl is the young female protagonist sitting on the end of the table. On the other end, was a T.V up on the wall, which showed a shadowed silhouette of someone. This man obviously is the person who called this meeting into order, and the leader of it.

"I feel as though we don't tell the general public of this threat. It'll only get them nervous, and the tourism rate for the Pokémon League and Lumiose City would decrease dramatically." One of the men explained.

"Good idea. Getting the public worried will only give the threateners what they want, a reaction." Professor Sycamore punches into the conversation, adding his thoughts to the table.

"And, maybe we should keep the patrol higher around here, employ more security guards." Says the man who wears full red clothing, with bright orange hair spiking up in every direction.

"Smart Lysandre. Make sure they report any suspicious activity, too." The professor then elaborates on Lysandre's comments.

"And maybe- Wait a minute, is there a little girl asleep during such an important meeting?" The silhouette began to project his voice throughout the small conference room.

All heads turn around to what has caused a nuisance during their meeting, a certain blue-eyed girl with a hand propped up against her cheek. She is currently in the middle of a daydream, thinking about a certain chocolate eyed boy who she just had a commotion with. She is snapped out of her thoughts when the professor starts shaking her quite violently until she is snapped out of her daze. She looks around the room confused about the sudden interruption of her daydream.

As soon as she was back into reality, the young trainer looks around the room in a panic and is quick to respond to the table "I'm so very sorry for my behaviour. I take complete responsibility for my actions." The girl bows her head soon after apologetically. When she looks back up, she sees the faces of the men looking at her in disbelief.

"Miss, your behaviour just now is not of expectation here. This meeting is of high-class civilians in this society today. You should feel honoured that you are a part of this top secret meeting that could potentially save this whole region as we know it. You are of a high ranking. Act like it." The man on the T.V spoke once again, but his voice more demanding this time. "Come on, I'll take you out." Professor Sycamore is quick to act and escorts her and her Weavile out of the meeting quietly and quickly.

"Remind me again why we invited a child to this meeting?" A man who has yet to speak in the meeting began.

"Because she is a genius. Not many people have the ranking she does, and at such a young age too. It's quite incredible. I don't know what happened here just now, but I can assure you it's not her normal self." The orange haired man declared, claiming such high expectations for the girl.

"So sir, shall we schedule her in for the next meeting." A nervous and young looking intern asked the T.V.

"Yes. But, only put it in pencil, for now, I may change my mind later." The silhouette declared to the young intern located at the door. "Meeting dismissed." Everyone then rose from the chairs and began to walk out in an orderly fashion. The T.V was turned off and the lights were dimmed.