Why ?

Mumbai

A house shown with garden in front of it which has beautiful little colourful flowers all over it . One guy opened main wooden door of house and inheal deeply the fresh morning air with closed eyes , he slowly open his eyes and his face shown . He had a smile on his face seeing his house garden 😊 he is admiring the beauty of nature when he heard his mother calling his name  " Sanskar.. did you found your file yet ? "
Sanskar turn his head towards the door and reply back " yes maa and I'm going to office in 10 minutes " .

Sanskar go inside his house to grab his office briefcase and bid bye to his mother before going office . Sanskar is an software engineer works at M.tak designs and security company which provides computers security and internal part designs .

Sanskar pull up his jacket and bag and touch his mother's feet and bid her bye  " okay maa I'm going now and please take your afternoon medicine on time and please for god sakes had lunch before taking medicines , I'll call you at 12:30 to remind you okay and one more thing I might come late in evening cause I have a important meeting with my boss so please lock door properly after maid left and rest full day don't do any house chaos got it 🙂"

Meena sanskar's mother smile on her son's care for her and say  " okay sahab(sir) I do as you say 😊 but you had your lunch on time don't forget lunch for work okay.  And one more thing whenever you come in night just once come to my room , I want to talk to you about something very important " .

Sanskar shrug his eyebrows in questioning way but his mother say " go office now we'll talk in evening okay ".
Sanskar nodded and go to his office. 

Meena get busy talking with maid and in helping her , soon maid also left completing her job and meena left alone in house.  She going towards her room to rest when her eyes fell on photos of Sanskar and her , she proudly look at sanskar's pictures thinking how far they both have come in their lives . Once she was a working wife in small village who's parents hates her and treat her as burden on their life and her husband was no less he too taunt her every possible chance he get and sometimes beat her too but she become strong for her only child sanskar who she wanted to became an big respectful man in his life , she worked hard in village to earn some money for him when her husband spend all his money by his wish but when she saw her husband try to rape that small girl ragini her limit broke and she beat him to save her basically save herself as at that particular point she sees herself  in ragini's place cause her bloody husband raped her every night which made her weak from inside but that day she found the courage to fight back and save an innocent girl. 

What she saw long back made her question herself and to god that why world is cruel with innocent people
Why ??

NEXT update will be on next Thursday 🙂
And this update is dedicated to the birthday girl TevarAnisha💖💖💖🎂🎂🎂😙😙😙😙 happy birthday princess 💖💝💖💝💖💝💖