⌜ forty ⌟

yuta went inside the office of his department after delivering something from another company which he had told to and was about to go and just rest down on his swivel chair but little did he now that there is someone hiding under his desk

the japanese then flinched the moment he sat down on his swivel chair and furrowed his brows at the tanned male that's hiding under his desk. ❝donghyuck, what are you doing here?

poor donghyuck, he looked like he was traumatized after watching some horror movie. but nope, that is not the reason why he looked like that. ❝hyung..

why do you keep on hiding under my desk?❞ the japanese groaned as he scanned the room and went to find everyone being busy as usual, of course someone very superior is here. ❝there are a lot of desks, why mine?

under taeil's desk is full of papers and boxes, jaehyun's desk is full of unused computer parts for some reason, ten's (which is used by johnny as of the moment) is full of things which donghyuck didn't want to find out as the last time he went to hide there when he played hide seek with chan, he touched something very sticky, and yuta has nothing under his desk which donghyuck wondered what yuta's job really is.

i just find yours very comfortable hyung.❞ the tanned male answered with his voice sounding like a whisper.

sighing, yuta knew something was up. ❝what is it this time?

the younger then burst into whining, faking a cry, ❝the father is here!

rolling his eyes, yuta went to the paper works that was left for him to do and started to work on it so he could leave early for his date night with his beloved boyfriend. ❝obviously, can't you see we are busy because of that?

if mark is already strict with his work rules, then his father is a perfectionist. he wants everything to be perfect, to be on time, and one has to do the work all over again once he doesn't approve of it.

hyung, you placed the standee back inside my office.❞ donghyuck tugged the japanese's slacks as he looked up. ❝i almost died thinking that it was the real mark lee.

yuta snorted at what the younger said, but then turned to him with a confused look on. ❝are you running away from chicken hands?

yuta-❞ jaehyun took a step back when he saw a figure underneath the table and relieved out a sigh. for a moment there he thought that it was sicheng and yuta didn't want to get separated by the chinese which is why he had hid him there, but nope it was donghyuck. ❝hyuck? aren't you supposed to be attending a meeting with mark?

the tanned male leaned his back from the legs of the desk, ❝i escaped once mister old man entered the room.

hearing that made the giant, that was busy with his laptop a while ago, raise his head and joined the conversation. ❝why though?