②⑦

taehyung fell from the bed.

jungkook laughed but immediately shut up when he saw taehyung sitting back up and looking hella angry. "okay what the fuck was that for?!", he asked pissed and got back into the bed. "sorry", kook quickly mumbled. "didn't know you're back", he said, raised an eyebrow and get up.

he decided not to mention that he knew where taehyung was last night, instead he would wait until he would finally tell him the truth instead of lying.

"where else would i be, what the hell!", he shook his head and left the room, pissed.
jimin who walked out of his room, humming the melody of happy tree friends because he watched that all morning somehow got into his way and got pushed against the wall angrily. "woah! did jungkook tell you?!", he asked surprised because he couldn't think of any reason why taehyung would be that mad at 10am.

"tell me what?", taehyung hesitated, turned towards jimin and watched him closely.
"he pushed me off the bed and found it funny, that's all but what are you talking about?!", he asked coldly. jimin gulped and walked backwards.
"he ate your favorite joghurt last night and he forced me to promise i'd never tell you so he can buy another one before you're back from namjoon's hotel", jimin blurted out.

taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"wait."
then he turned around and walked straight back into jungkook's and his room. kook who stood there naked because he was changing turned around with cheeks flushed red. "what is it now?", he asked softly and taehyung only crossed his arms.
"you seriously stalked me last night to find out where i am going?", he grumbled, stepping closer to his naked kookie.

jungkook gulped.

"u-uh", he bit his lips. "wait why am i the one getting asked about this, you're the one lying and cheating on me", jungkook said, suddenly full of confidence and stepping also closer to taehyung until their noses almost touched.

tae sighed, pressed a little kiss on jungkook's lips and then grabbed him by his waist. "stop standing in front of me naked when we're trying to fight-", he hummed, burying his face into the younger's neck while he placed kisses everywhere against his heated skin. "why don't you rather kiss namjoon?", jungkook asked, clearly sounding mad.

"trust me, i would-", taehyung giggled and then pushed jungkook back on the bed and kissed his lips once again. "but sadly i am way too much in love with you to even think of kissing someone else", he said softly, his hand sliding down jungkook's body. the younger let out a small moan.
"you literally cheated on me last night and now you touch me like nothing ever happened", kookie mumbled and sighed heavily.

"i didn't cheat on you idiot", tae chuckled and started teasing him with stroking his length slowly but not really doing anything.
jungkook being jungkook got hard over this and closed his eyes happily.
"what e-else d-did you do then", he whispered as he lost control over his thoughts more and more.
that stupid taeyung always had his ways.

"not telling you", taehyung whispered, pressed a kiss onto jungkook's lips and then got up from the bed and let go of jungkook completely.

"that's for pushing me off the bed just because you're a jealous little brat", he said, smiled innocently and left the room.
jungkook sat there for a while, not realising what just happened before he started pouting because he hated unfinished business.

taehyung however enjoyed his breakfast and chatted to jimin all morning while jungkook didn't leave his room anymore. he was stubborn as fuck and wanted taehyung to come back and please him.

but taehyung wasn't exactly in the mood for jungkook and his non-existent trust in them.

****

lmao some dude sent me bts albums with the post because we fought and i broke off contact i should start fights with boys more often if they give me bts stuff then wtf. anYWAYS, do you guys think taehyung is cheating or what is he doing with namjoon? 😱