𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

-

for the last thirty minutes or so, jaemin was sitting across from the girl stirring his drink, completely zoning out of their so called 'conversation'.

like, the girl was nice and all, it's just that he just wasn't interested.

"i have to say, you're much taller in person. and that's really offending my 5'4 self." the female reached over and place her hand on top of jaemin's, causing him to flinch and fall out of his daze.

he looked at the girl and she had an expression of worriment, "are you alright?", but before he could say or do anything, a laugh distracted him. a laugh that he knew very well along with another voice that he heard earlier that day.

creasing his brows, he turned his head to spot both renjun and jeno.

suddenly, he wasn't even paying attention to his date anymore.

the two were actually on a date, ironically enough. before renjun left the school, jeno had texted him to meet him at the front gates. in that moment, jeno had finally gathered enough courage to asked the male out.

to his delight, renjun said yes, a million times yes.

even though it was just a date, and nothing was official just yet, the feeling of having a thousand butterflies fluttering around in their stomachs lay very much alive and thriving. the smiles all genuine and full of happiness.

jaemin smiled softly at the scene before him, but a pricking sadness picked at his heart. his smile slowly became a longing one.

"jaemin?"

"hm?" he turned back to his date, who was still holding his hand.

"i asked you a question. did you not hear me?"

"oh, i'm sorry. please repeat it."

"i asked if you wanted to come back to my place. we can probably hang and watch some marvel movies, no?" she didn't really seem that interested in the date he noticed. well, at least they're kind of on the same boat.

politely, jaemin declined the offer, "i'm sorry, i'm just really tired today. i had rehearsals and it's just been a really hectic week for me."

"so maybe another time?" she offered up.

"i--"

"check?" saved by the check.

jaemin gave jaehyun a thankful look, silently thanking the elder a million times in his head.

little did jaemin knew, two pairs of eyes had caught on to everything that just happened. from the moment jaemin focused his attention back to her, till now, where jaehyun interrupted the date.

-🌙-

BUBS

nANAAAA

hm?

aRe yOu hiDiNg sOmEtHiNg fRoM mE?

why-? what, no. why would i hide anything from you?

we'rEN'T YOU ON A DATE EARLIER?

....no.

don't lie to me na jaemin! tell me about her. is she nice? what's she like? does she make you chuuwu? if she doesn't then she doesn't deserve your uwus.

you were there?

well, duh.

what were you doing there that late huh? you're usually doing homework at home around that time.

i...um

jENoooo

i gOTTA GO (stan chungha) I NEED TO FEED MY OVEN BYYYEEE

HEY

COME BACK HERE

JENO

BITCH

DON'T THINK YOU'RE OFF THE HOOK ASSWIPE

-🌙-

jeno didn't know why he didn't tell jaemin that he scored a date with renjun. the male already knew about him liking renjun for the longest time. he should be gushing about the whole date.

he shouldn't feel like he was missing something. he shouldn't feel like he wanted jaemin there with them too to enjoy the date.

jeno plopped back onto the pillows, letting his thoughts just float around him.

renjun was all he could ask for. the elder male was just ethereal. he made jeno's heart beat out of his chest. he got him feeling all sorts of things. it wasn't normal to feel this way with a friend, so he had concluded that it was more than that.

but, then there was jaemin.

the event that took place just a day ago kept on playing back in his mind like a broken record. from their intimate position, he noticed the little features of na jaemin. he started seeing how perfect his best friend was.

each lash falling in just the right places. lips that he'd think of feeling on his own. eyes that make him feel like he's falling under a spell. a boy that just makes his heart beat a little faster than normal.

but same went with renjun.

he didn't know if this was even possible for one person to like two people at the exact same time. it was just so foreign to him, so new.

jeno sat back up and reached for his laptop that laid on his bedside table. placing it in front of him then turning it on, he went straight to the search engine .

is it possible to like two people romantically at the same time?|

a bunch of results popped up and he just picked whatever was at the top of it. it came out to be a blog with an anonymous author. he skimmed through the paragraphs full of experiences this person went through.

he found it comforting that it wasn't just only him who felt this way, who was experiencing this whole fiasco. jeno read more and more, finding the person's story quite saddening yet uplifting at the same time.

the way they felt around these two other people, and how they were scared to say anything since they thought everyone would turn their backs on them. one of them was their best friend while the other was more of a friend as of middle school.

they talked about how the best friend had the biggest crush on the other friend, and how they couldn't help but put their happiness aside for their best friend. and so, the sadness ensued upon the anonymous person.

as if now, they had only posted about how they saw the best friend and friend go on a date. the post was posted about a few days ago, which intrigued jeno a bit.

it read that they were happy for them, they really were. it was just they wished they could be apart of that bubble of happiness too.

jeno finally found out the answer to the looming question over his head and it was polyamory.

mentioned in the blog, it was where more than two people were in a relationship together, or something of that sort.

the only thing was, how was he going to tell anyone about this? more enough, tell renjun about this?

-🍑-

so, seeing nct was really freaking cool, but i'm pretty sure i'm deaf in my left ear now :)