Good ending: A little training

"What are you doing here?" Bakugou growled, tone annoyed and aggravated.

His question was aimed at (M/N) who-completely unbothered-replied casually, "Come on. Is that really how you greet a fellow friend, Bakugou-kun?"

The (H/C) head rocked on the balls of his feet as he grinned at the confused blonde. He was standing at the metal gates, patiently waiting for the male to let him in. Yet his annoyed friend simply ignored him and made his way back to the house.

(M/N) only watched in shock as he watched the blonde slam the family door shut. Pissed off, the shocked male grabbed the metal gate and shook it furiously, shouting on the top of his lungs.

"Hey! Bakugou! What is your problem, you explosive-"

Cut off by an angry Bakugou throwing the door open, the male huffed, "Don't finish that sentence and stop shaking the gate!"

Ignoring his comment, (M/N) casually leaped over the fence and made his way up the steps to the front door.

Seeing this, Bakugou shouted, "What the heck! You are trespassing on private property, what do you want you blockhead?!" He placed a hand on (M/N)'s chest, blocking him from further entering his house.

"The practical exam is near... Wanna train?" Grabbing the hand on his chest, (M/N) gave Bakugou a cheeky smile, one that made Bakugou want to punch his teeth in.

Sadly, Bakugou simply could not reject such an offer. It would be equivalent to throwing away a ten million dollar cheque. Acting disappointed for his lost afternoon, Bakugou groaned a short agreement and made his way back into the house to pack his training gear.

After changing in his black tank top and baggy, camo pants, he made his way downstairs.

"Okay, let's go."

-

The rented training room was spacious, the mirrors on the two opposite walls only added to the vacant feeling of the room. Dropping down their equipment with a loud thud, (M/N) and Bakugou prepared their bodies with multiple warm ups and stretching exercises, keeping themselves entertained with useless small talk.

The atmosphere was quiet, relaxing and carefree, Bakugou was slowly warming up to (M/N)'s presence. Finished with his lunges, Bakugou stood up straight. Mood positive and less angry. That was, until (M/N) decided to ask a question, one that made him question everything.

(M/N) was on the floor, legs straight and spread apart. Leaning down as far as he could, he felt the satisfying burn in his thighs. "Bakugou-kun." he started, "I have been meaning to ask you something." His stretching position unchanged, his expression unreadable and his words so quiet it was almost unintelligible.

Bakugou tensed at the change in atmosphere, as if (M/N)'s tone is able to change the vibe of the moment. Not trusting his voice, Bakugou made a noise of acknowledgement.

"If-just if-I were to be a villain, would you..." (M/N) hesitated, trying to find the correct word. "hate me?"

(M/N) received no response. Heavy silence filled the room, it felt pressuring and uncomfortable. (M/N) was terrified, he spoke without thinking, ruining the beautiful moment he had with Bakugou. (M/N) felt like ripping his own hair out from frustration. But there was a pang of pain in (M/N)'s chest at Bakugou's expression.

Shock, confusion, suspicion and maybe a hint of disgust. It made (M/N) feel like a sh*t stain on earth. A monster clawed at his stomach and ripped apart his heart. (M/N) struggled to understand how one expression of negative opinion could affecting him so severely.