Two

5 years old

*-*-*

The full beer bottle hit the wall next to her head. He missed by inches. The content escaped the bottle in a loud crash, and little pieces of glass flew in all directions.

"You little bitch! This is all you're fault! you killed her! You're a disappointment!" The drunken man screamed at his terrified daughter. She was balled up on the corner, tears escaping her eyes. Her face was red and wet and her hands were bloody from cleaning previous smashed beer bottles.

"Go to your room and never come out! You can come out if you bring your mother back!" He yelled as he yanked her hair out of her head. She yelped as pain shout threw her skull.

"Did that hurt you little girl? Good!" he shouted and shoved her in the little closet he called her room.

Once he slammed the door she cried, and cried. She cried until she had no tears left. She didn't leave her room a long time. Minutes passed, then hours, then days. She's been curled in a ball under her bed for weeks almost. She hasn't eaten anything, drunken anything or seen anything besides the bottom of the door. She blankly stared at it, wondering when he was going to come into her room and give her what she deserved. She killed her mom. Well that's what her dad said, anyway.

-flashback-

"Mommy! Mommy please can we get ice cream!" she yelped from the back seat of their beaten down SUV.

"Honey, I don't think we can today, mummy's busy" She answered back. She texted her boss and turned the steering wheel to the left.

"But you promised!" The little girl begged.

"Alyx! Stop! We can tomorrow if you be quiet!". After realizing that she snapped on her little girl she turned her head around and looked into the girls tear filled chestnut brown eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sweetie, it's just-" the mother was cut off my an 8 wheeler truck slamming into the front of the car. The little girl screamed in pain as her mothers seat flew back and slammed against her legs. The mothers neck snapped from the force of it being thrown to the side. When the little girl realized what happened she screamed her little heart out. Blood was gushing from her right leg and from her mothers cuts.

"Mommy! Help! Help me mommy!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. A crowd of people came to her side and gently lifted her out of her car seat and into the back of the ambulance.

"Wait! My mummy!" She yelled but it was too late, she was gone, and it was all her fault.

-end of flashback-

Once she built enough courage to leave her room she slid from underneath the bed. She untangled her legs and stood up. She heard multiple cracks from her stiff joints as she made her way to the door. She firmly grasped the door knob and in one swift motion opened the door.

She made her way down the long hallway and into the kitchen. When she saw that her father wasn't there she let out a sigh of relief. She wobbled to the fridge and pulled out peanut butter and jelly. She pushed her self onto the counter and stood on her tippy toes to reach the bread. Once she did she jumped of the counter with a loud bang. She cringed at the sound, scared that her father would hear. She spread the jam on the bread and then the PB. She took a huge bite out of her creation and moaned at the taste. That was the first meal she every made by herself, but it defiantly want the last.

This was her life now.

*-*-*

Yeah first chapter, woot woot!

Watcha think?

Nope Daryl's not here yet

Neither is anyone from the walking dead for that matter but me patient my friends.

1) liking the story?

2) is it Alyxs fault her mother is dead?

3) thoughts on the characters?