3. Pissed

I woke up with a smile on my face. It was actually genuine. Today was Friday and I was just ready for the weekend.

Walking in school I found myself in a good mood. There was no Cameron to bully me or his crew. This felt nice. But it was long lived. Because on my way to lunch, I was grabbed in the boys restroom. They actually dragged my ass there.

"You don't seem too happy to see me"

I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"You don't scare me"

He stepped up to my face and smirked. "Good"

I turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm

"You always walking away" and then 2 girls walked in.

"This shit don't scare me! You brought two girls in here to fight me? Fight me yourself pussy" that's all it took for him to snap.

He slapped me! Me!

I punched him and we went at it like 2 dogs on the street. He really had me fucked up if he thought he was just gone beat my ass.

After being pulled apart by teachers and security we were pulled in the office.

I couldn't believe this! I've never been in trouble before and it's all because of this asshole!

"Leilyani step inside please"

After stepping inside his office I sat down in the chair. I was beyond pissed!

"Can you tell me what you were doing in the boys bathroom" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I was dragged there"

"Dragged? And who was it that drug you into the bathroom"

Shrugging my shoulders I just sat there.

"So why were you and Cameron fighting?"

"He's been bullying me since I could remember. He got someone to drag me in there so two girls could jump me but we ended up fighting instead." Looking at him I continued, "he slapped me first and all I did was defend myself."

"I understand that but why would he have someone jump you"

I shrugged my shoulders again. I'm not gonna give him too much information.

"Well I have to give you 2 days home for this, whether or not he hit you first"

"WHAT?! But it wasn't even my fault!" I yell, standing up. Man this isn't fair!

"I'm sor-

Cutting him off I put my hand up and just walk out. I walked right up to Cameron and punched his ass in the face, while kicking him where the sun don't shine. He gonna feel my anger today!

"You punk!" I say while walking away. Shaking my head I walk right out of that school,

FUCK CAMERON!

And that principle!