Thirteen

Harry followed the rest of his band mates into the conference room. He had an expressionless face. He wasn't going to cry and carry on today because he knew what his decision was and he wasn't going to go back on it or regret it. He also didn't feel any anger or emotion - he was pretty even keel. That was surprising because what management had asked him to do was just infuriating and not their place in the slightest.

Simon along with the rest of the management team that was in there yesterday - plus a new guy that Harry had never seen before - were seated in their same seats, watching each of the boys intently as they sat down. He had talked to the boys about what could potentially happen because he was going to keep Indie and they all were okay with it. They didn't want to lose another member and become a three person band, but they weren't about to side with management and make him abort his perfectly healthy baby girl just to maintain a reputation.

Harry was seated at the head of the table rather than on the side where he was yesterday. The meeting was about him and he knew that he needed to be at the center of focus. Not only that, but he felt more in control being in the middle. Instead of having some insensitive member of management on his left, he had Louis. He had Niall and Liam on his right. He was surrounded by three people that meant most to him.

"Welcome, boys. I really didn't expect to see you back this soon, but we all know that there's an issue lingering that needs to be taken care of," Simon greeted, his beady eyes landing on Harry. "So, before we cut to the chase, I have a few things that I would like to say and maybe help Harry feel confident in his decision."

Harry had to stop himself from dropping his mouth open in disbelief that the twat thought that he was actually going to abort his baby. For him. Now Harry couldn't wait to burst his bubble and make him feel like a complete dick. He doubted that Simon would have any remorse, but he could remember it that way to make him feel better.

"This is Dr. Andrew Fields. He's a well renowned OB-GYN and also one of the best abortionists this side of the United Kingdom. I wasn't lying to you, Harry, when I said that we would get the best of the best to perform this. Take it away, doctor," Simon introduced. Harry should've known he would do something like this.

"Hello, Harry. Big fan of your music. It's lovely to meet you," Dr. Fields said. He was a friendly guy. "I know that this may sound scary - abortion is a very loaded word with a lot of negative stigma. You've most likely heard that abortions damage your goods and such when performed, but that's not the case - specifically if you go to me. All of the women that I've performed on haven't had any trouble bearing children or during their monthly cycles post-op. Now, Simon tells me that you're also going to be getting a procedure to remove your uterus. A hysterectomy also is a very simple procedure that is something that I've done millions of times. If you're worried of anything going wrong during either procedure, don't. Everything will turn out okay. And don't worry about this being leaked to the media or the public. Every high profile procedure that we do stays completely confidential. Your information is safe with us. Any questions?"

"No," Harry said simply.

"Harry's one that likes to do his homework," Simon smiled at Dr. Fields. His eyes drifted back over to Harry, expecting to hear a completely different response than what he was going to get. "Being that we want to get this issue taken care of as soon as possible, you'll be going under the knife in three days - so on Saturday. And then the hysterectomy will be scheduled for Tuesday, just to give your body a chance to recuperate a little bit. How does that sound?"

"No," Harry repeated, keeping a stone cold expression on his face.

"No? What? Why are you saying no? Do you have plans on those days? We can certainly reschedule, but we need to do it quickly," Simon asked, not getting the hint.