Mate Or Not. You're Still A Jerk by danabm

Lux loved her new life with her pack, the pack she’d joined two years ago after meeting her pen pal --the alpha--who was always the person to treat her best. So imagine her surprise when she has to go back with her pack to the place she ran from, the people she ran from. Her old pack…The pack that hated her and gave her nothing but hell But Lux had changed in those two years; long gone was the chubby blond that never talked back and was replaced by a badass third command that doesn’t take shit from anyone and is in charge of training her wolves. But will Lux’s new personality be enough to keep her from getting hurt? Especially when she has to see the person who made her leave, Damon, her mate, the one who rejected her and the alpha of her old pack...

~

This is awesome. Like surfer dude awesome. (I know you can imagine this stereotypical surfer!) I cried... And got all emotional. I got my scented tissues out. Shit goes down when I get my scented tissues out. (Sorry for the swearing... I'm not a very sweary person but i have to convey the point ok?*Hehe sweary*) So this is freaking awesome and i read it while i searched the word 'jerk' into the search bar. (HEY. Don't judge me! Good shiz comes up when you search jerk.) I love love love love love love love love it! It's like the epitome *SEE THE POSH WORD I USED? IT'S TO CONVEY THE POINT.* of werewolf+jerk+rejected mate stories! And when I say epitome I mean epitome. SO after i went to all that trouble to use interesting words you must reading. Read it or i will hurt you in the night. (You love me really...~)