Chapter: 56

L'a pov

"WAKE YO NASTY ASS UP!"

I jumped outta my sleep and grabbed my gun pointing it at whoever was just yelling in my ear.

"AHHH DONT SHOOT!"

Nika yelled making me put my gun down once I realized it was was her voice. I rubbed my eyes and looked at her.

"Why can't people just leave a nigga alone to sleep? What to annoying ass want?"

She looked at me and held up an empty pack of cookies. I stared at her and shrugged.

"Where my cookies at bitch?"

She asked looking at me and holding up a knife. I just sat there, I know she only got that to try and scare me.

"I ate them."

I said shrugging my shoulders. She ain't gone do nun.

"Why would you eat my cookies?"

She said looking like she was a ghost and dropped the knife.

"Umm because they were good, duhhhh."

She frowned.

"They was my cookies Leonard!"

I rolled my eyes. Big crazy baby ass.

"I know you not bout to cry over some damn cookies."

She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. Her titties getting big asf 🤤.

"B-but they was mine and now they gone, all cause of yo fat ass. Now ion got so snack for the morning or night."

I smirked at her, I meaaaannn she still got something.

"I meaaaan, you still got something."

I said putting my hands out like this 🤷🏽‍♀️.

"Yo dick don't taste half as good as my cookies, so shut yo nasty ass up."

She know she lying cause she be slurping my shit.

"Yea aight. Have that same energy next time this dick in down yo throat."

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"Bitch is we going out or no?"

Bri said coming in the room. Who tf gave her permission to enter private property? Bitch everywhere I look, can't even take a piss in peace. Last night I was in the washroom taking a piss and this bitch comes in the bathroom, talking bout some "I'm sorry Ian know you was in here.". Bitch lying is a sin and your going to hell.

"Oh yea! I need money."

Nika said looking at me. I swear I'm being used.

"Get a job."

I said shaking my head.

"Your her nigga, her fucking you every week is a damn job."