Chapter 25

Cassie Davis
It had been about half an hour since Saint left me in his apartment. By then I had already fixed myself some of the food he had in his cupboard.

I had eaten a cup of noodles and snacked on a couple of Oreos. I sat watching what ever was on tv that I hadn't seen in a while. I texted my mom and Christin that I'd been staying at Lisa's for the weekend and they bought it.

They obviously didn't know I was actually hanging out with Saint.

Then I heard the locks jiggle and the door knob turn.

I grabbed a pillow out of natural instinct, thinking someone was breaking in, but it was just Saint coming back from the laundry room.

"Oh it's you." I sighed full of relief.

"Well of course. Who else would it be?" He laughed.

He held a plastic bag filled with the clothes I wore last night. He walked over to the couch where I was and handed them to me.

"Thanks." I smiled, looking inside of the bag to make sure all of my things were there.

"Aw look who made herself all comfortable in my crib." He smiled, standing over me.

I looked up at him, tugging on the bottom of his shirt with my index finger and thumb.

"Come chill with me." I whined.

"Give me one minute mama." He sighed, walking out of the room. "I'm finna take a shower."

I pouted, looking down at my fingers. No matter how much I wanted to deny it, I felt like I might've liked Saint more than I knew I did.

But the fact that we hadn't discussed any of kisses we had or the fact that he took my virginity last night, left a hole in this entire situation.

Another half an hour went by, before Saint entered the living room, smelling like heaven. What ever body wash he used, was doing him a huge favor right now.

In his black and white baggy basketball shorts, tight white tee to show off his muscles, and Nike elite socks, he looked like an entire meal.

I bit my lip quickly looking him up and down before he noticed I was giving him that look. But he did and he slid up next to me on the couch real close.

"Okay. I'm here now." He smiled, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me in closer.

We sat on the couch looking like a bunch of basketball players dressed in Nike Elite and what not. I laughed internally at the thought.

As Saint and I cuddled on the couch, I couldn't help but think what we were. I didn't wanna be that chick that asked where the guy she slept with and her stood afterwards.

My heart would shatter if Saint told me we were "a work in progress" or "just friends." That meant he never really wanted my friendship. He just wanted to fuck me real quick then leave.

I stared down at my fingers. I was getting ready to cry because I consciously talked myself into thinking Saint didn't really like me. That it was just a one night thing.

"Cass what's wrong?" He asked, squeezing my arm a bit.

"I don't wanna be that girl but...Saint what are we doing? I'm so confused. We're not even talking about it when there's so much to be said." I explained.

"We kissed several times, then it ended with us having sex." I huffed.

"Cassie. Your my girl. That's it." He shrugged.