NCIS Chapter 27

Canada, video chat

Jaelyn's POV

I told Gibbs "hey, I know it's being two years since your agent, my daughter was gone, but I don't know where she is right now, because my husband, Jeremy take her away from me, and I don't know why, but I knew that this stupid law that we have here". I also told him "I'm sorry if I can't protect her, but law say this: each, and every child that was born, must be recruited to become a soldiers, but I knew that is bad things for her".

NCIS, Bullpen

Gibbs' POV

I don't know about this law, but Lily's mother told us that she give her up for specific reason, and that she want her daughter to lives her amazing life, instead of commit to lives and service her days as a soldier/assassin until her death. Ziva told Jaelyn "it's not your fault, and we promised to you that we will find her, bring her here, and do you want to move here"? I look at Ziva, and I knew that she's concerned about Jaelyn, and Lily, because they're in danger over there. She told us "I can't, but my daughter, please find her, and bring her back to you guys, I am not fantastic mother to her". I told her "I used to have wife, and daughter, but they're killed by Mexico drug dealer, and I regretted being not able to say goodbye to them properly".

Ziva's POV

I can see that Jaelyn regretted not say goodbye to her daughter, Lily. Tony see that, and he walk toward me, as he put his hand to my waist, and I put my head on his shoulder. We both don't care if Gibbs notice that, but we need this. I told Jaelyn "when the last time you see her"? She told us that...

Flashback to when Lily get taken away

Canada

Jaelyn's POV

It's been a week since Lily was settle down here, but I knew that this isn't safe place for her to be right now. I was at our backyard, look as she was practice her moves that her teammate, Ziva David teaches her.

Lily's POV

I was wearing green camo tank shirt, along with black camo pant, and blue camo shoes, as I was practice my backflip, along with kick, because I need to work on this. As I was on the ground, I spin, and I give my ability to do backflip, and my leg gives its kick, as I hit the ground, my knees hit the ground, as my mom look, and she give her bravo. I look at her, give my smile to her, and she smile back. I walk toward her, and told her "if something happens to me, please just let NCIS know!" She told me "but nothing will gonna happens to you, my daughter." I give her my nod, when my dad come out. I have this weird feeling around him, and I don't feel good about this. I walk backward, as few of Canadian soldiers start to circle around me, I was confused.

Jaelyn's POV

I felt really worried about my daughter, as she was circled around by few soldiers, I have this gut feeling that told me "get your daughter back". I try to run like mama wolf would, try to protect her cub, but my husband, Jeremy hold me tight, as he refused to let me go. He just gives a nod to his soldiers. I yelled "Nooooo, please don't do this to me"!!!

Jeremy's POV

Jaelyn begged me to left Lily alone, but I can't, because government want her so bad, but I don't know why. I felt this need to cure Lily with her hearing problem. If I did, I will be rejoice with happiness. Also government want her to become their soldier, who refuse to reveals her feeling, thoughts, and remembering.

Lily's POV

I felt really angry at my dad, as they circled around me, I remembered what Ziva teached me. There are around 6 soldiers circled around me, as I try to figure what their weakness are. I look at my mom, and told her "I will be fine, don't worry about me".

Present

Bullpen

Gibbs' POV

As Jaelyn told us almost everything, she told us "when you guys find her, she will be this completely different person, and she was not the same as she was, two years ago". I told her "different, how"? She told us "you have to tell Jenny Shepard, and she will tell you for sure, I'm sorry that I can't reveals everything to you". I told her "that's fine, we will bring Lily back to us, and make her trust us again, be careful out there, if you need anything, call us". Call ended, as Tim, Abby was hug each other, and Tony, Ziva do the same. I told them "we will bring her back to us, I promised to you guys, wanna come with me, as we talk to Jenny Shepard"? They nods, as they follow me to her office.

Jenny's POV

I was working on Gibbs and his team's case, as they enter in, and I told them "what do you guys want now"? Gibbs told me "that is enough, we want Lily back, it being freaking two years, and we can't move on"!!! I told him "well, try to, because it's process for me, to encourage you guys to forget about her"! Ziva told me "but why, she was my best friend, and my 'younger' sister"! I told them "did Jaelyn told you everything"? Tony, Tim, and Abby told me "almost everything".

Gibbs' POV

I told Jenny "Jaelyn told us that Lily will be this different person as she was two years ago, what does she means"? I sighs, and I told them "I knew what happened to her". They told me "what is happened to her"??? I told them "you guys can't handle what I was about to tell you guys".