Chapter 9

It was time for the movie, you all voted on a scary movie, everyone huddled up together in different spots, some sat in the floor while some sat on the couch and very few sat in one another's lap, except Jeff he just stood like the loner he is and propped himself on the furthest wall from the television.
You were gonna watch (F/S/M). (FAV SCARY MOVIE!)
You and hoodie were making your way to the couch with a bowl full of popcorn and some drinks for everyone until Ben's big butt plopped down and took both of your places!.
Angered you yelled.
"Ben! Get your fat butt up!."
He turned to look at you and let out a fake gasp.....
"Hurtful...."
Looked you dead in he eye with a straight face.
"I don't care."
"Cmon man that's not cool."
Said Hoodie.
"Oh? Getting protective over your little girlfriend here huh? Why don't you just sit in the floor and have her sit in your lap."
You blushed Hoodie went silent.
"She's not my girlfriend...."
He said quietly....
"Hoodie...it's fine...cmon it won't be that awkward we sleep in the same bed anyways...."
"Fine...."
He said a growl in his voice.
Hoodie nudged Toby and he scooted.
He sat in the floor setting the drinks to the side and you sat in his lap, he wrapped his arms around you while you shared the popcorn.
Everyone "Awwwed."
You guys
And you felt a fuzzy feeling inside.
But also guilt....
You looked over and saw Masky...staring at you two.....