*:..。o○ 19 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Misunderstandings
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Over the next few weeks, rumours spread like wildfire around the arena about the new couple on the scene

Over the next few weeks, rumours spread like wildfire around the arena about the new couple on the scene. Jungkook was quite happy to notice that Taehyung would quite often wear his jersey around on a regular basis.

He had also managed to assimilate Taehyung into his group of friends and Taehyung got on really well with them. They would all make sure to eat lunch together and go on trips out.

Jungkook had noticed that Taehyung didn't spend as much time with him as he used to. They still spent a lot of time together but Jungkook would find that Taehyung would hang out a lot with his newfound friends.

Jungkook often texted him asking if he wanted to go out a walk or for dinner or just to hang out but Taehyung would mostly text back that he was out with Jimin or Yoongi or the most common one being Minho. Taehyung would then always ask if Jungkook was okay with him hanging out with whoever and Jungkook didn't have the heart to tell him no. He wanted Taehyung to be more outgoing and have friends of his own but he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

Especially of Minho. Jungkook and Minho were similar in many ways, they had quite similar personalities, both outgoing and lively with a good sense of humour. Minho was also extremely handsome and was in good shape due to his amount of years playing hockey. If Jungkook was Taehyung's type then Minho was definitely his type.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook: Hey! Wanna go out for dinner tonight? Just the two of us? We've not been out in a while x

Taehyung: I told Minho I would go to dinner with him tonight. I can cancel if you want x

Jungkook: no it's okay, have fun x

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook sighed as he exited his texts to Taehyung and phoned Jimin, his new source of advice for dating since Yoongi and Taehyung could be quite similar at times.

"Hey Jungkook, what's up!" Jimin answered cheerfully.
"I need advice" Jungkook whined.
"Why what's happened?"
"Nothing has technically happened but Taehyung really gets on with my friends"
"Isn't that a good thing?" Jimin interrupted.
"Not when he spends more time with them rather than me but I feel bad because he always makes sure I'm okay with him hanging out with people but I don't want him to go back to being a loner"

Jimin was silent for a moment before he began to speak again.
"You're doing the right thing but maybe just talk to him about it or when he asks if it's okay just say to him that you would really like to see him"
"Okay hyung" Jungkook sighed, hanging up.

He went and lay in his bed, trying to think about what he was going to do.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Meanwhile...

"I don't know hyung, I don't think he likes me anymore. Maybe he's bored" Taehyung sighed.
"Taehyung, I can assure Kook is head over heels for you" Minho assured him.
"But he doesn't act very boyfriendy like he doesn't get jealous like I've seen on the tv shows. It's as if he doesn't care"
"He just trusts you and you could have saw him tonight but you decided to come see me"

Taehyung folded his arms and sat back on the chair, the fresh food he had just bought sitting untouched in front of him.
"I think you're looking too much into it" Minho told him, digging into his own food.
"What if he's like cheating on me or something?" Taehyung muttered more to himself than to Minho.

Minho choked on his food "Taehyung, you're blowing this way out of proportion. Think about this, what reason would he have to cheat? And if he's always asking you out how could he cheat? You need to snap out of it"
"Minho" Taehyung whined "you're supposed to be on my side"
"I am on your side. If I wasn't I wouldn't tell you how crazy you are. Here's an idea, talk to him like a normal human being instead of venting to me about problems that don't even exist"

"Maybe you're right"
"Of course I'm right" Minho took a large bite of his burger, finishing it before taking Taehyung's food too since it was obvious Taehyung wasn't going to touch it.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook didn't know how long he had been lying, thinking for but it felt like seconds before his door was knocked loudly. He groaned and for a minute deliberated just pretending he wasn't in, that's until he heard the door open. He snapped up from his bed grabbing his signed baseball bat that was displayed in his room.

He walked into the dark living room and saw a figure move.
"Show yourself! I've got a bat and I've called the police!" He shouted into the darkness.
"What? Jungkook? Are you okay?" A familiar voice called back.
"It's just you Taehyung" Jungkook sighed in relief as the lights turned on revealing his beautiful boyfriend "what are you doing here?"
"Can I not come round and see my boyfriend no?"
"You can it was just unexpected"

"Didn't expect me huh?" Taehyung huffed "surprised? Why? Got someone you're hiding in there?"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows "what? Of course not. I was just lying in bed and heard the door open I thought it was a burglar"
"Oh" Taehyung said quietly.

"What's wrong? You're acting weird" Jungkook asked, sitting down on the couch and patting the space beside him, a gesture for Taehyung to sit down. Taehyung did with a heavy sigh.

"Do you not like me anymore?" Taehyung asked.
"what would make you think that?"
"No matter what I do to make you jealous, you don't seem to care" Taehyung admitted.
"Wait, what?"
"I've been trying to make you jealous to see how you'd react but no matter what I can't seem to"
"You mean this entire time you've been trying to make me jealous"

Jungkook glared at him "Kim Taehyung I am very disappointed in you right now. I was trying so hard not to be jealous because I thought you were just making friends"
"So I misunderstood?"
Jungkook nodded and put his arms around Taehyung tightly "I know this is your first relationship but please don't try make me jealous again cause it really makes me want to slap some of my best friends in the face and I don't want to do that"

"I'm sorry" Taehyung giggled. Jungkook his temple and they spent the rest of the night in his room watching movies.

Sorry this is a shorter chapter but schools a pain and I've been so tired because I've got band and school show and actual school and exams. I've been a busy bee 🐝. Hope you enjoyed this chapter