19

Song: Ariana Grande- One Last Time (Instrumental.)

Y/N's POV
We both entered and the first thing i thought was 'I want to leave already. I hope this day finish fast. I wanna go home.' But oh well, lets get over this and hope the day pass fast without anymore drama.
\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\••\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\
"Y/N, have you seen my cake?" Jisoo asked me while checking the fridge. I gulp knowing where the cake was really. "Umm...I don't know. Maybe you eat it and don't remember?" I asked her.

She came to the living room where i was. Sitting on the couch, watching the TV, and eating cereal. And not to forget my phone. "Aish, you look really comfortable. And i'm here trying to find my cake...Who could have eaten it?" She asked whining.

I look away from her and shrugged. "I don't know. I told you that maybe you- " As i was about to finish, Jisoo interrupted me and say "I didn't! Also, if its only me and you that means.." she kept looking at me as if she was trying to find the answer.

I quickly put my bowl of cereal on the floor and grab my phone. Then, i start running to my room. "Yah, Y/N, i knew it was you, right!?" Jisoo yell while running after me. "Sorry, Unnie." I yell back so she can hear me. "Oh, now you call me Unnie." She yell back.

I quickly enter my room and lock the door. "Y/N, open this door right now." She said while knocking. "If i do, you will hit me." I said. "I will not...I promise." She said. 'Isn't this the thing that your mom will say? They will say that they will not hit you if you lied or do something wrong but once you tell it, they hit you and scolded you?' I thought to myself.

  "Okay." I said giving up. I open the door and Jisoo enter my room. "So- " I said but Jisoo immediately hit me on the head. "Auch!" I said while putting my hand where she hit me. "That's what you get for eating my cake." She said. "Tch, whatever. It will not change that the cake is in my stomach now." I said sticking out my tongue at her.

"Hey, you should respect me. I'm older than you." She said. "Only by few months. I'm 19 yrs old and so are you." I said smiling knowing I won. "Ohh, now that i think about it...Jungkook is 20 years old isn't he?" She asked. I just nodded. "Mmm, I see you like older guys, don't you?" She asked smirking a little.

"So do you." I answered her. "What do you mean?" She confusedly said. "Well, if you didn't know, Jackson is 24 and he is really older than you by...5 years." I said smirking while her smirk disappeared. "Okay okay, You won." She said. "Unnie, I wanted to talk with you about something." I said getting on the bed. I sat down and grab a pillow then i put it over my chest hugging it.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" She asked while doing the same thing as me which is sitting on the bed and grabbing a pillow. "Umm, well when we were in school, Jungkook wanted me to move with him again." I started saying. She just nodded and say "What about it?" She asked. "I...just think we are moving too fast." I said.

"Y/N, I think that deep inside of you...you know your answer." She said. I just look at her and without knowing a tear escaped my eyes. "Hey, why are you crying?" She asked while her eyes widen. I just shake my head and look down crying more. I then Jisoo's arms around me.

"U-unnie, why is love so hard?" I asked her trying to stop crying. "Love is just like that, Y/N. Love is really complicated. It's a beautiful thing, indeed but if you don't be careful...It can also hurt you." I just slowly nodded while hugging her back. "I want to go for a walk. I-i just don't feel good." I said breaking the hug and running downstairs.

"Yah, Y/N, don't go. Its already dark." I heard Jisoo yell but i just continue running. I just feel so suffocated as if the air is being taken away from me. When i was downstairs, I saw Lisa, Jungkook and Jackson. All of them looked at me in shock and confusion. "Y/N!" Jisoo said. I look behind me only to see her looking at me in worried.

"Umm, what happened here?" Jackson said confused looking at me then at Jisoo. "And why is Y/N crying?" Lisa asked. Jungkook came to me and try to hug me but i walk back. More tears started to fall down my cheeks. "I-i'm sorry." I said before running to my room. I ignored all the voices that were calling my name.

When i finally got to my room, I locked the door for no one to enter. I lay my back on the door and slowly i slided down while putting a hand over my mouth.

 I lay my back on the door and slowly i slided down while putting a hand over my mouth

"Y/N." I heard Jungkook said softly while knocking. "Please, let me in, Y/N." He said. "Please...Just leave." I said. "I will not leave you like this, Y/N. You are my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend. If there's something that either of us need we can help each other. We are a couple. We are supposed to trust and help each other." That's the only thing, I needed to hear to make me feel a little better.

I stand up from the floor and open the door looking down. Soon, i felt Jungkook's arms around my waist. He put one hand on my waist while he put the other on my head. "I'm sorry." I said to him. He just shakes his head and say "You don't have nothing to apologize for."

"Why were you crying?" He asked still hugging me. "I...just don't know. I don't know why i was crying. I just think i felt stressed and suffocated." I said putting my arms around his waist. He nodded and just kept hugging me. "Go to sleep, Okay? I will leave now." He said making me tighten my hold on his waist.

"Please don't go. Stay with me." I said. "Okay." He answered. I broke off the hug and walk to the bed. Once i was already on the bed, I pat the side that was empty. He just chuckled and lay down next to me. Once he did, I put my head on his chest while he grab his arms around me. "I missed this." He said.

"Me too." I answered him. He kiss my forehead and I smile. "Goodnight, Love." He said making my heart warm. "Goodnight, Babe." I said before falling asleep.