If she's happy I'm happy

Before you guys read this chapter, please read this!!!!!!!!

Do not kill me for anything I possibly will do in the future.

I want to live.

You guys can make requests, and I'm happily accept.

On continue reading

On continue reading.

••••••

Hana had become closer with the members of EXO ever since Sehun and her accidentally grabbed each other's bubble tea. Chanyeol had secretly been a fan of Hana's ever since her debut. He thought that she seemed like a cheerful and bubbly person.

When Sehun brought her over once to practice, Chanyeol couldn't believe his eyes. Chanyeol fell for her at first sight without realizing.

As Hana started hanging out with Sehun more often, Chanyeol could see how happy they looked when they were together.

That's something I can't have.

Hana was to remain as Sehun's girlfriend.

And there wasn't anything he could do about it.

Of course, they only broke up a couple of months after dating.

Chanyeol had confronted Sehun on why be broke up with her while Sehun simply said "You can't stand in the way of true love."

After the kiss they shared at Chanyeol's birthday party, Chanyeol only confirmed his feelings for her. He knew that Hana was someone precious to him. When he heard that Hana started to date Minho, Chanyeol immediately took a step back and supported her as a friend.

~

He couldn't bear the thought that he wasn't the one holding her in his arms but he need to stay by her side as her best friend nothing more.

"Hey hyung, why don't you tell her about your feelings? You love her don't you?"

"When you love someone, the only thing that matters is that they're happy even if it hurts you."

Sehun looked at Chanyeol who was staring that Hana who was most likely texting Minho, "I get what you mean."

•••••

Short but sweet no?
Don't be a ghost reader.
Guess who's coming back real soon and bringing a storm with him.
😏🤨🧐