XXVI

QOTC: what are your thoughts on this POV? Really curious about what you'll think of this chapter. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Throughout this chapter, Visconti will say some nice things about Ali. Don't take them the wrong way. It's pure objectivity.

 It's pure objectivity

Dread.
It was heavy, weighing on my shoulders.
It felt as if I were immersed in a dense fluid, which was making it difficult for me to breathe. The minutes were dripping away excruciatingly slow, feeding my anxiety.
I glanced at Olivia, my lovely wife, who was giving me a list of the things that I needed to remember to take with me.

"Also, I prepared a fruit salad for your breakfast, it's in the fridge. Don't forget to take it." She added with a warm smile, resting her hand on the one that wasn't busy holding the fork. "I will miss you a lot, darling."

I turned my hand so that my palm touched hers and squeezed it. "I will miss you more, love. I will call you every night, don't you worry about it. I love you."

Olivia leaned in closer and pecked me on the cheek. "I love you, too."

Inevitably, though not surprisingly, my mind wandered back to the one person that was the origin of all of my concerns: Alison.
She was way too unpredictable, and that was enough to make me want to skip this entire trip, but it was my responsibility to accompany those three classes.
I feared that she would pull another one of her little stunts and, most considerably, I feared that I wouldn't be able to control myself and that I would give in.

I love my wife, a lot.
But Alison is simply irresistible. The mere sight of her is enough to fill any hot-blooded man with pure desire, and that makes her dangerous.
She is the ultimate temptress.

It is not in my nature to act like an asshole, but she forced me to. There was no other way I could keep her away from me, other than by treating her poorly.
And it was difficult, not because I wanted her— I loved my wife, but because it hurt to see her so sad over me. I didn't like being the cause of her pain, but that was the only solution.

Olivia placed her hands onto my shoulders, and just then I noticed that she had gotten up and had stopped behind my chair. "How about we go upstairs and make the most of these few hours? It's still pretty early, we have enough time. You're getting up at 1, right?"

"Yes, I am." I replied after clearing my throat.
I usually would've jumped at the idea of making love to my wife, but today my friend was having some issues. My agitation was making it hard for me to get... Well, hard. But I couldn't refuse her without raising any suspicions. "I just need to do one last thing in my office. You go wait for me in bed."

She grinned excitedly and walked upstairs.

I released a deep sigh once I made sure that she couldn't hear me and I dragged my hand across my face in sheer frustration. I needed to calm down and get it up.
I tried to think of the past sessions with Olivia, but I was too stressed to even remember them correctly. My mind was occupied by worry, generated by her... Alison.
And suddenly, a wave of memories washed over me: her sexy little body pressed against mine as I fingered her, her delicate moans, her plump, red lips intertwined with mine. That's all it took for my dick to rise at full mast.