93

ARIA STARES AT Amy, her eyes wide and filled with tears

ARIA STARES AT Amy, her eyes wide and filled with tears. Amy can't be here, she's dead. "AAmy?" Aria stutters, gently stepping forward. Her hand reaches out towards the body, only for her arm to go right through Amy. She knew it, she's not real. She's hallucinating.

The wind blows harshly, causing the body to disappear and Aria's shoulder droop forward as she sits down on her stairs, a small tear falling down her cheek. Quickly wiping it away, Aria stands to her feet, a puff of breath blowing out. Her blue eyes scan across the community. She's confused, the streets are clear, except for Negan's men. What happened to her community? Are they hiding somewhere? Did they leave? She can't even see Rick and he was beside Negan.

Aria steps down off the steps, both eyebrows beginning to pull together, showcasing her confused and lost face. "If nobody finds that fucking gun, Olivia here, is going to die today!" Aria eyes trail over towards Negan and she silently watches as he stares down at a scared Olivia. Her lips part as realization dawns on Aria and she rushes back into her house, her heart beating rapidly.

Aria pulls the black bag out from the stove, her hands beginning to trembles as she struggles to unzip the bag. If Olivia dies, it's going to be Aria's fault, and Aria won't be able to live with that. Rummaging through the stuff, Aria's hands hit the cold, rough gun and she pulls it out, a small sigh escaping her lips. Aria shoves the bag back in the stove before walking out of the house, the gun held tightly in her shaky hands.

She silently watches as Rick hands Negan a bag, which he opens quite quickly. "You're still missing one." Negan tells him, grabbing the wooden bat out of Rick's hands. Aria's heart begins racing faster and she runs over, a yell escaping her chapped lips, "wait!" The people around them turn towards her and she stops in front of Negan, her arm raising out in front of her, the gun held delicately in her palm.

Her eyes shyly lower to the ground as the gun in pulled out of her hand and she blows out a breath she was holding in. "Damn — i wasn't expecting her to have it." Negan mumbles, glancing around at his men. Aria slowly raises her eyes to look around and Negan sighs lowly, a small smirk playing on his lips. "Let's see if she's been taking care of it." The gun clicks loudly as Aria stares into the barrel of the black gun, her body fully freezing and her heart dropping to her stomach.

She can feel her face heating up in fear and nervousness, her life flashing before her eyes. Out of the corner of her eyes, she can see Daryl struggling against a man and Negan chuckles, the gun lowering. "I like Aria. Why the hell would I kill her? Rick, get your people on board or we will be right back to square one."

Aria silently walks up beside Rick, her eyes continuing to dart over towards Daryl. She's afraid he'll just disappear out of her sight, she needs to make sure he's okay. Hell, he found out he's going to be a dad and Aria wasn't even the one that told him.

"Hell of a place you got here, Rick." Negan sighs, leaning back to gaze around at the community one last time. Rick eyes wonder somewhere and Aria quickly follows his line of sight, her eyes landing on Michonne. Oh shit. "Give me a second." Rick utters and Negan turns around with a smirk on his face, Michonne quickly moving out of the way. But it's too late, he spotted her. "No."

"Can you please just give me a second?" Negan smiles, the two dimples appearing on his cheeks. He nods curtly, enjoying the fact that Rick is submitting to him. Rick quickly rushes off, leaving Aria to stand beside Negan. "When will you be popping out baby Daryl?" Aria clenches her jaw, ignoring Negan's question. She doesn't want to talk about that topic right now, it's a sensitive one that she doesn't feel comfortable talking about with the enemy.

"Is it even Daryl's kid?" Aria's face begins heating up in anger as her fists clench tightly, her knuckles turning white. Don't do anything stupid. She tells herself, eyes narrowed at the ground. "Oh—come on! You can tell me. Were you fucking another man?" Aria turns towards Negan, eyes full of hatred and fury. She would never cheat on anyone, that's not who she is.

"Will you shut the fuck up? Maybe once in your life, you should stop being a dick!" She snarls at Negan, watching as his eyes begin to fill with amusement at her small outburst. She couldn't help it, her emotions are all over the place right now and him badgering her wasn't helping at all.

Aria moves away from Negan as she feels eyes on her and she shrinks back down, desperately wanting to be invisible again. She can see the victory in Negan's hazel eyes as he had finally gotten an outburst out of the quiet female. She's ashamed of herself, she hates being rude but she can't stand it when people accuse others of things.

"Look at this. This is something to build a relationship on. Good for you, Rick. This is readin' the room and gettin' the message. I've said it before, I'm gonna say it again. You, sir — are special." Aria's eyes raise from the ground and they land on Michonne, a deer hung limply over her shoulders. "Now that you know we can follow your rules i'd like to ask you if Daryl can stay."

Aria perks up at Rick's question, her face full of hope. Negan shakes his head, his lips slightly pursed. "Not happenin'. You know what? I don't know. Maybe Daryl can plead his case. Maybe Daryl can sway me." Aria turns towards Daryl, confusion dancing through her as she watches Daryl stare at the ground, no emotions on his face. And her heart just shattered to pieces. They done something to him and Aria can't stand that. Turning around, Aria begins to walk away from the crowd, tears building up in her eyes at the thoughts piling in her mind.

A hand grabs Aria's and she spins around, eyes narrowed as she studies the scarred face of Dwight. "Let me go." She growls and he shakes his head, pushing her forward and back towards the crowd.

"Now Rick — i want one more thing from you and that's Aria."