A secluded area

Vincent

I pulled into an area that has no development to it and stopped. Lacey looked around as I dropped anchor, so we didn't drift.

"Where are we?" She inquired as I finished anchoring the boat.

"I came across this area one day when I took the boat out to clear my mind. It's an undeveloped parcel of land, making it secluded," I answered as she looked at me perplexed. "No one lives here, which gives us complete privacy."

"Ah," she responded as she understood what I meant. I learned about Lacey that if she didn't understand something, and you explained it, she got it. That didn't make her stupid; it meant no one gave a damn about taking the time with her.

"I can see why you have to come here. It's peaceful," Lacey spoke in a relaxed tone.

"It helps when you deal with ignorant fools," I remarked.

"I don't deal with ignorant fools, but horny bastards. We do little talking," Lacey smirked as I gave her a look, arching my brow. She started laughing as I shook my head.

I walked to the back of the boat, climbed down the ladder to the platform below. Then started removing my clothes until I was nude before diving into the water. I swam until my head emerged from the water.

She followed suit, climbing down and removing her clothing until she was nude. Then, she dove in close to me as water splashed onto me. I turned my head to avoid receiving water in my eyes, then watched as she emerged in front of me.

I swam over to her as I came mere inches from her face. "Ready?"

"Yes," she answered as I turned and swam towards the shoreline as she swam next to me. It took a few minutes until we made it to shore, emerging from the water and stepping onto the sandy part of the land.

She looked around as I stepped behind her. I placed my hands on her hips while lowering my lips to her neck. She moved her head to grant me better access to her neck as I kissed it. I heard a soft moan escape her lips as my arousal became clear.

Moving towards her ear, I whispered, "My dick is aching to invade your walls."

"How much is it aching?" She breathed.

I pressed my hardness against her ass, showing her how much I wanted to be inside of her.

"Would you like me to take you here or in the water?" I asked in a seductive voice. I lowered my lips to her skin and placed kisses on it while moving my hand. I caressed her breast, letting my fingertips glide over her tips.

I heard another soft moan escape her lips. I moved my other hand down to her sweet spot and rubbed before inserting a finger inside of her. She gasped as I plodded it in and out of her while rubbing her nub with my thumb.

"Why Miss Powell, you are wet. I would enjoy the wetness you're exhibiting. Would you like me to take you now?" I inquired as I continued to work her body into a frenzy, along with kissing her skin.

"Take me," she breathed as I removed my hand from her sweet spot.

Leaning into her ear, I whispered, "Get on your knees." She nodded. She did as I told her. I knelt as I moved my hand all over her luscious ass. It's firm and round. Moving between her legs and lining up at her entrance, I pushed inside her. Her head went back, and a moan escaped her lips.

Placing my palm on her neck and holding her steady, I gripped her hip with my other palm. I started thrusting inside of her, working her inner walls with my throbbing dick. Feeling her muscles squeeze my hardness made me groan as I went faster and deeper inside of her.