Chapter 14 :3

Toby'z POV

Masky smiles at me. I gladly smile back. He leans in and kisses me gently. It was short, yet sweet and passionate. There was a knock on my door. I get up and open it. There, stood Angel.

"Wassup Tobes!"

"Oh. Hey A-Angel." I look behind to see Masky. He was glaring slightly at Angel.

"Uh, anyways.." Angel says, looking at Masky. "I need your help." Her voice was hesitant. I nod.

"Sure." She nods and teleports into my room.

Angel's POV

I look around. I look at Tim. Toby grabs his hatchets.

"Lets go." I say and grab his wrist. He nods, and we leave.

I'll show you I'm not a disappointment.... I thought to myself. Once we get outside, I expand my wings. I flap them, making me go in the air. I hover over Toby.

"Welp, c'mon Rogers. Lets get this over with." I say as I grab him from his waist and hoist him into the air.

"AH!" He yelps. I snicker. I start flying over the trees. I stop when I'm by Zalgo's mansion.

I'm sorry, Toby..

I let Toby go, as he drops he screeches. He falls onto the ground. He wasn't high enough to be killed, however. I fly down. I pick him up bridal style and teleport into the mansion.

"You brought him as I asked?" Zalgo asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Good. Throw him in the basement. Then get Lazari next."

"Tch. What is your obsession with her?"

"You know why, Angel."

"I know! For fuck's sake I motherfucking know! But jesus christ! You like her more than me! Why?!" He suddenly gets up.

"DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME!" He yells.

"WHY!? BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOTHING?! GETTING EVERYONE ELSE TO DO YOUR WORK BECAUSE OF YOUR LAZY ASS?!" Suddenly, I'm on the ground, a stinging feeling on my cheek.

"I told you, to NEVER talk back to me." I get up and hang my head.

"Yes sir.." I say quietly. I fold my wings and grab Toby. I take him to the basement. I throw him in it, not literally, then lock the basement door. I go outside. I unfold my wings and fly back to the mansion. Lazari was sitting outside. I dive down, and fly back up to where I'm hovering as I fly in front of her.

"Angel," she says.

"Lazari."

"Father needs me, hm?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Well, alright. Lets just get this over with. Hurry the hell up." I roll my eyes and grab her from the hood of her jacket.

"Hey!" I grin and start flying, purposely making her hit all the trees. Once we get to the mansion, I drop her and fly down. She groans in pain as she gets up.

"I fuckin hate you."

"Love ya too, sis." I grin. She glares at me. We enter the mansion.

"I'm going to the basement." I announce and walk away. I teleport inside the basement. Toby was now awake, and stared at me as I entered.

"Okay, I know, I know. Don't say it. C'mon. I'm gonna get you outta here. Disappointment or not, I don't wanna see you suff-" I'm cut off by a scream of pain. (Idk why the fuck I made Angel take Toby to Zalgo, throw him in the basement, only to have her think 'screw it' and take him back. My writing skills suck.)