Memory

"Hanao!!!" Saki came running towards you, "What happened?!" She wrapped her hands around your shoulder, "Things just got... complicated," you smiled in embarrasment. Link still had his worried face on, even when Saki is here... Maybe you should act a little more less pain so that they won't worry so much.

"Saki!" you saw Amali at the enterance of her house, "Hylia!! What happened to you?!" "Quickly get her on the bed!" Saki exclaimed, you were in extreme pain, your angle started to bruise up and more blood came out.

Amali quickly opened the door and led Link you and Saki to the nearest bed you could rest on. You slowly sat down on the bed with the help of Link and Saki, Amali rushed in with a box full of medical supplies and sat on the bed and treated your ankle .

"Ouch!!!" you exclaimed in pain, "Sorry! You have to bear with me for a few seconds! Your wound is getting much more worser now," Amali asked Saki and Link to help her hand the supplied to her. You were really embarrassed, everyone was scared and worried about you, you didn't really needed them to care about you but they did.

Amali wrapped the white long bandage around your angle, you saw her wings stained with your blood and it really frightened you. "Sorry Amali, your pretty wings are now-"

"It doesn't matter (Y/n), all I want is you to be treated, not keeping my wings in style!" she giggled.

 "Thanks Amali," you smiled and her in relief, she nodded and smiled back.

It was around nine at night, you were still on the bed anddddd worst of all, you haven't ate anything yet since breakfast, your stomach was really angry now. You smelled the scent of creamy tomato soup, you looked around and wondered where it came from, then you saw Saki holding a bowl of tomato soup.

"Feeling better?" Saki placed the soup on the table near your bed, "At least a little better is good," you smiled and looked down to the table with the soup. "Eat it, I added some vegtables to it because I knew you love vegetables on soup," Saki giggled, "Hehe, thanks Saki," you grabbed the spoon and starting consuming the soup. Your eyes shined brightly and you gave Saki your big eyes expression, the soup was REALLY good.

"Soo.." Saki started and sat on a chair, "What happened?" she asked, "It's kinda funny story, I was spying on Revali and Link's conversation until I tripped and scratched my angle when I fell out the balcony," you giggled in embarrassment.

"Oh, I see, how did it go?" she mumled softly, you could tell why, "Still a no, I'm not giving up yet, I'll see him tomorrow again," "What?!" she gasped, "You got hurt this bad already! You don't want it to be worse!" Saki exclaimed. "I know that, but taking up a task means sacrificing something in order to acheive it, plus this is my first task! I don't wanna fail Zelda," you explained.

"You take this task really serious don't you?"

Flashback

"But Mom! It's really important! I can't just give up that easily!" you exclaimed and gripped your sword tightly.

"Hanao give that to me now!" your mom sanpped and tried to take the sword away from you.

"NO! If Link could do it I could do it too! Don't limit me to try other things!" you fought back.

"Link is Link alright? You are only 4! You can't handle this and fight enemies! Do you know how dangerous it is? It could take your life away!" your mom exclaimed in anger

"This is my choice! My responsibility! If I want to do it just let me try! I can't just go out the market and sell food with you! I'm a different child! And I'm sure I want to take up this challenge! So stop telling me what I can do and what I can't!" you explained and tightened your sword near you

People wouldn't expect these words coming out from a 4 year old child, your mom was left speechless, she walk towards the door and opened it and said--

"You really take this task serious don't you?"

"Hanao? Are you ok?" Saki asked, you realised you were back to reality, you felt tears on regrets pouring down to your cheeks, you sniffed and wiped your tears away and smiled back at Saki

"Yes, I do take this task serious" you replied and her worried faced turned into a warm smile.

Both of you chated about random things, when it was already late, Saki left you to rest alone, you were questioning yourself why did that memory come to you?

Phewwww Sorry I haven't updateeeee!!! This is only a short chapter and I do apologise because I'm really busy with exams and if you notice the words in Italic are basically flashbacks, I thought that it would be interesting to add memoried when you were young and I really hope you love it!!