•• 12 ••

Lorraine's POV

   The weather today is so dry and sunny, with Norman, Ray and I doing a laundry, together with some of our siblings. Anna smiled to us while one of our younger siblings helped her to wash the clothes, the young child splashed the water to me and I just giggled as Norman pulled me away from the water, Anna told the child to not bother us but we just nodded our head and said that it's fine. Ray gave her a small smile before we turn back to our conversation again.

"Hey, have you seen sister Krone this morning?" Ray ask us with his serious voice as I put the clothes that we finished washing in the basket.

"She was inspecting the floor earlier, kind of creepy." I told them, Norman look at me before speaking, "Yes, Emma had mentioned it."

"As we suspected, she's moving against mom, she's finding the targets and acting separately from mom." Norman said and I stood up to give the basket to Gilda so they can hang the clothes.

  As I went back to them, dark auras but twisted with playful ones surround the two, the feeling around is tensed and I almost shivered as I stood beside my twin brother. Norman give my hand a tight squeeze as he hold it with his, Ray just stared on us before continuing with the topic of our conversation.

"Should we be happy about that or should we complain 'cause she's being annoying." Ray said and rolled his eyes, I just shook my head and Norman cut the tensed aura with his flowery smile.

"Don't worry! the footsteps won't prove anything." Norman said and pulled me closer to him before I speak, "The older kids wear the same size of shoes, Norman and I walked a little too much so it will 'cause a confusion and she won't be able to find out what we were looking for."

"How about the traitor? I'm still confused." I said cutting our conversation about sister Krone, Norman looked at me before staring at Ray, tilting his head with a serious eyes. He looks so innocent and deadly at the same time.

"Hey Ray, why do you think that the traitor is betraying us? What would that person get by betraying us?" Norman asked the raven haired boy in front of us. Ray tensed and widened his eyes but quickly mask it with an emotionless face.

"Obviously, there is an advantage with it, for example, that person might be betraying us to be free and to live outside as an adult." Ray said, his eyes looked a little darker as he explain it.

"A guarantee to live, eh?" Norman said and sighed, exhaling a large air before pulling me to enter the house, with Ray following us behind but his eyes trailed to the forest.

"Hey, c'mon I heard that there's a new book in the library." I said, getting his attention while Norman only tighten his hold to me, I turn to my brother and muttered, "It hurts."

  Ray, Norman and I went inside the house only to be greeted by sister Krone, she smiled to me and stared. Her eyes looks so hypnotizing, as if she's asking me as a child to play with her. Her smile is shining like a yellow sun, waving their rays to me, she's giving off a warm aura but I don't like her, I don't trust sister Krone. She knows too much and we need those information, we can actually use her to spit those things to us so we can escape with the knowledge about the demon world but we cannot do that.

"Hello Norman, Ray and Lorraine." Sister Krone embraced me as the two boys beside me stiffen from the sudden contact of her skin to mine.

"S-Sister, I can't breath." I said and push her away from me.