57. New Zealand..

Ananya's POV :-
" Take care and call us once you reached there", Karan's mom said while giving us blessings.

"Yes mom and you too take care", Karan said while hugging his mom.

"Bye mom", I said and then Karan and I went inside the airport.

Karan and I are going to New Zealand for our honeymoon and I am so excited .

We have boarded our flight after all the security checks.

"Someone seems happy that now they can spent some quality time with their handsome husband", Karan said smirking.

"Ya may be their is someone who is happy to spend some time alone with their husband but I am happy because I am going to New Zealand", I said happily.

"Couldn't you make me happy by saying that you are happy to spend some alone time with me rather then visiting New Zealand", Karan said while making a sad pout.

I just nodded my head in a no and gave him a light peck on his pout.

Day 1
We reached New Zealand and came out of the airport were a driver is standing with a cutout of our name in his hand.

We put our luggage in the car and got settled. Throughout the way to our hotel I am engrossed in looking around this beautiful city. We reached Hotel Rydges in sometime and directly went to our honeymoon suit. The view from the balcony is breathtaking.

"I think we should sleep for sometime as we will be leaving from here at 10", Karan asked me.

"Hmm ok, but before that call mom and dad and inform them that we reached safely till then I will go and change", I told Karan and after taking my clothes, i went to bathroom and changed.

When I came back after 15 minutes Karan has already changed to his track pant and is lying on the bed.

"Can't you inform me that you are changing. What if I would have come out when you were changing?",I asked him while getting settled beside him on the bed.

"So what you are my wife and it is not like we will never see each other without..you know", Karan said with a smirk on his face.

My checks has turned to deep shades of red and only thinking about this is giving me butterflies then what will happen when we will do it.

"Oohh my shy kitten, don't give stress to your poor brain and sleep now as we will have an tiring day ahead", Karan said while taking me in his arms.

He is right we will be tired while roaming around the city and while doing adventurous activities. We both love adventure and which place can be better then New Zealand for doing adventure activities.

I got up with the sound of my ringing alarm  and after giving a kiss to Karan on his forehead,I went to washroom to get freshen up.

After taking a long shower of half an hour I came from the washroom in my black crop top and shorts. Karan is in the balcony and as soon as he saw me he came back to me.

"Good morning wifey",Karan said while giving me a forehead kiss.

"Good morning to you too hubby", I said while winking at him.

"I will just come after getting freshen up so you either have breakfast or get ready", Karan said while moving towards the washroom.

I started getting ready. Just did a simple makeup which consist of eyeliner,  kajal and applied a nude lipstick.