Chapter: 57

Nika pov

Y'all it was cold asf and storming outside. I could not sleep for shit and L'a here sleeping like a baby. I was just watching tv, cuddling into his chest because it made me warmer. Bitch within 2 seconds all the power went off, so the Tv and lights all shut off.

"Oh hell no!"

I said as I basically jumped on top of L'a.

"Wtf is your problem?"

He said waking up and tryna push me off him.

"Noooo! The power went outtt and it's too dark."

I whined wrapping my legs around his waist and hugging him tightly. He sucked his teeth.

"Mooovvvveee bro!"

He whined pushing me off him and turning to his side. I started hitting him.

"Stop being so mean!"

I was about to cry because it was getting fucking coldddd and he was being so fucking mean. Yes I'm sensitive when it comes to my nigga.

"Man stop hitting me!"

"No! Hold me, you post to be my boyfriend and you being a asshole. Don't you love me?"

I said in a sad voice as I started pouting, that always gets him.

"Yes but I love my sleep more, so gn and I love you."

My mouth dropped as he pulled the covers over his head.

"Wow, ok then..."

I started playing with the band of his boxers.

"Stoooooppp."

He mumbled, well more like complained.

"Nooooo."

He sucked his teeth and moved my hand off him. I sighed and sat up in the bed, there was no point in trying cause he was just being an asshole.

"Fucking asshole."

I mumbled crossing my arms pouting. It was starting to get freezing cold. Eventually I fell asleep shivering like hell. I woke up to constant buzzing coming from my phone. I sighed and sat up checking my phone, there were hella messages coming from an unknown number. I wasn't gonna read them but something was telling me that I should and I'm glad I did.

Unknown: Aye tell yo nigga to watch his back shorty.

Me: Who you?

Unknown: You worried about the wrong shit. Just cherish him with the lil time you still got him cause I promise he on my shooting list and it's a wrap once I catch him lacking.

Me: What has he ever done to you? Leave him tf alone.

Unknown: you don't need to know all that but if I see him lacking he dead. Just a warning.

Me: He don't do shit to y'all! Why y'all always wanna come for Mfs that be minding they own business? How bout you secure yo bag and stop worrying bout other niggas.